I Had An Exciting Weekend

@Chellezhere (10790)
I planned to purchase some artwork to display in my current apartment, but I put the search art on the back burner. I wanted to finish paying for my furniture first. Then, while I was walking on Saturday, three one-of-a-kind sculptures and twelve one-of-a-kind paintings landed on my lap. The artist hand-picked each piece and gave them to me. I am excited to get the rest of the art and hang the paintings. The artist was unaware I was in the market for art and a larger computer monitor, but I am now typing this discussion onto an online editor displayed on a thirty-inch 4K Smart TV. Don’t you love it when you have days like these?
@wolfgirl569 (61187)
• Marion, Ohio
That is great news.
@wolfgirl569 (61187)
• Marion, Ohio
@Chellezhere Those would not bother me at all.
@Chellezhere (10790)
@wolfgirl569 That is so true. In Bohemian Rhapsody (and maybe even real life), Queen's guitarist, Brian May, said, "Americans are puritans in public and perverts in private."
@Chellezhere (10790)
Saturday may have been the end of last week, but the events gave a great jumpstart to this week.
@LindaOHio (103696)
That is really great news.
@Chellezhere (10790)
Having this bigger screen is a must. My right eye (the migraineur) is in less pain when the fonts I am reading are bigger.
@LindaOHio (103696)
@Chellezhere I'm so glad to hear it.
That is great now you have art pieces to enjoy.
@Chellezhere (10790)
You should have seen Henry (cat) watching me hang some of it in the bedroom. I either intrigued him, or he was watching me because I have done little bending, climbing, and stooping since he was a kitten..
• Rockingham, Australia
That does sound an incredibly good day for you.
@Chellezhere (10790)
It came as a surprise. I knew we had an international artist in the building. He and I had said "hello" one or twice before, but we never talked until Saturday.
@Ronrybs (16645)
• London, England
If only those days came around more often!
@Chellezhere (10790)
That'll be the day! Wouldn't it be nice? When I'm 64, one hundred years from now, in the year 2525? Tomorrow never knows.
@gtdoss (1130)
Yes, I absolutely love it when multiple things work out for me on the same day!
@Chellezhere (10790)
It sure can be a boost. I have been having a great week since.