So Much Done With So Little Sleep

@Chellezhere (10790)
After posting my last discussion, I went to bed but was still wide awake a few hours later. I didn’t get to sleep until about 5:00 a.m. Then, hammering woke me up three hours later. The installers were securing the carpet thresholds to the carpet. Undeterred, I grabbed my ten-spot and headed to the office for some change. The property manager and I have known each other for a year and a half. He could tell I had not been awake long and apologized for the hammering without me saying a word. He saw the $10.00 in my hand, reached into the box, then handed me a roll. I took my dirty clothes to the laundry room, then walked a mile and a half in the hallways while my clothes washed. I even picked up two sculptures and four paintings along the way. Then, I put my clean clothes away, ate breakfast, turned on the computer, and been jamming out to musical YouTube videos since. Our current temperature is 68°F, so I will walk to the grocery store to pick up what I forgot yesterday. Then, I may bake some goodies to share with my neighbors while I wash my bedding and other linens. What have you guys been up to today? If it is summer where you are, has it cooled down any yet?
@RubyHawk (71044)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It: must be going around. I couldn’t sleep last night. I tossed and turned all night so I was determined to take the day off to nap and rest but that didn’t work either. I’m hoping I rest tonight
@Chellezhere (10790)
I hope you got a better night's sleep last night.
@RubyHawk (71044)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Chellezhere I’m beginning to think I’ll never get a good nights sleep. Hope you rested well.
@Chellezhere (10790)
@RubyHawk I hope you have a restful night too.
@LindaOHio (103696)
Thanks for the update. It has cooled down; and the humidity has dropped as well!
@Chellezhere (10790)
I'm glad you now have cooler temperatures.
@Chellezhere (10790)
@LindaOHio, I think the heatwave is over.
@LindaOHio (103696)
@Chellezhere Me too! Maybe that's it for the 90s for a while.
@wolfgirl569 (61187)
• Marion, Ohio
We had a cool comfortable day here also. Hope you got some rest later.
@Chellezhere (10790)
I hope you have a good and restful night.
• Rockingham, Australia
It's so annoying when you haven't slept well and then something wakes you early.
@Chellezhere (10790)
It sure is! I slept a lot better last night. I dozed off on the couch between 10:00 p.m. and midnight, then went to bed and slept until 9:00 a.m..
@CarolDM (192260)
Looks like I am way behind on what is going on with you. I will eventually catch up. No cool down here. Heat and humidity is brutal.
@Chellezhere (10790)
I'll slow down so you can catch up. I need to let my neck and cerebellum rest, anyway.
@CarolDM (192260)
@Chellezhere Sounds like a plan.
@Chellezhere (10790)
@Adie04 (14314)
Oh, I'm sorry. I just mistake your title from sleep to sheep
@Chellezhere (10790)
We have a common practice of counting imaginary sheep when we cannot sleep. Here is a ling to an article exploring its origins.
https://www.rd.com/article/counting-sheep/
@kaylachan (37446)
I wish, but no. Well, maybe a little, only because the sky threatens rain, but so far we've gotten nothing.
@Chellezhere (10790)
Welcome to Florida!
@moonandstars (62335)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i am glad he apologised. i cancelled a one day trip at sea and not feeling this summer.