Today's Agenda

random
Well more home remedying my maladies is number one on the list. The docs do not seem very helpful at this time and besides I can't go, no time. Got to hunt down some movers that will show up number two on the list. That will be a job and a half as they are all such liars. Sorry to be blunt but that is it..utter con men. Update as of 9AM..think I found one that is not a liar Number three, trying to stay cool as the weather is dog days of summer here over 100 it reaches here in my place each day. No wonder I can't catch a breather. How is the weather now where you are? See you later if I have time to get back on. Have a lovely day/night.
@Beestring (8623)
It's still hot here. Temperature won't drop until October.
Really that is unusual?
@Beestring Oh I did not know that..fall must be treasured there then.
@Beestring (8623)
@RebeccasFarm That's usual here. HK has a long summer. Fall is short.
Is it still that hot where you are? Here it is raining again. Hope the movers you found are true to their word.
Yes it is Kandase..and inside of my place here the temperature reaches 92F in the day time.
@RebeccasFarm Wow! That can't be good.
@Kandae11 No its not..this is why my health is suffering..no heat in the winter inside here and no cooling ability
I hope that you find the right mover so that you can move on to the next stage of the move. Such undo stress that mover put on your shoulders. Its a hot and sunny day here today. My hubs took the day off from work, so he is home with me today. We had a nice quiet lunch out, and now he's asleep next to me on the couch snoring softly.
I found someone I will pay through the nose Julia..terrible but they will show up Good glad you had a nice lunch and he is snoring
@Juliaacv Yes and I am going to ask housing if they can help with the deposit on the other place..I am totally wiped out of money here Julia. With all the rides i had to pay for to the medical and prescriptions I am broke.
@RebeccasFarm Its sad that reliability boils down to dollars and cents, but if that is what it is, then at least you know you will move on time and it is not every day that you move, so one and done.
@cacay1 (77146)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hoping the 3rd is the right one. That's so exhausting stressing feeling. Just relax a little bit. Keep safe.
Yes it is..I am so tired thanks Erly..I found a mover. But he is expensive.
@cacay1 Yes that is the key
@cacay1 (77146)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@RebeccasFarm just close your eyes for the price what's important is satisfaction of the move.
@aninditasen (11141)
• Raurkela, India
Hope you get a mover soon and the temperature comes down to cool you. It's cool here as it rained today too.
So glad it is cooler there for you Anindita. Thank you. I found a mover.
@aninditasen Yes it is thanks
@aninditasen (11141)
• Raurkela, India
@RebeccasFarm That's something very nice to hear.
@MrDenata (5251)
Raining outside, Bec. Good luck with all the agenda, stay calm and relax (all is well). Have a great day Bec
I am trying very hard to handle it..I hope the rain is not too much there Ric.
@MrDenata Yes I will
@MrDenata (5251)
@RebeccasFarm morning from here, Bec. You can handle it, sure about it. Have a great day, Bec
Can't you find one that has good reviews online and use them? I have never had any trouble with movers. However, when I moved here the crew from NOVA was driving around here for hours trying to find the house. Maybe the house wasn't coming up on the GPS but the street certainly should have...
I am glad you had no trouble with movers.. Yes I look at reviews and they are top of the line for even the one that did that to me..so weird. Anyway I found some guys to do it..cost an arm and a leg for me but ..they are a professional company.
@RebeccasFarm That should be better.
@snowy22315 Oh yes they will show up
#1 I'm all for the home remedies . #2 Hope you found a reliable mover . . . no liars allowed!! #3 Oh gosh, still hot over there too? Please stay cool all you can . We are supposedly having a cooler day today at 102 and then the weekend could get as hot as about 110. Then the rest of next week in the 100s. We are all set to be overcooked
@RebeccasFarm That is hot for over there !!
It was 92 inside here today Much
It is cool here today, I would say almost cold. What a difference from last week. I wish you luck finding a mover.
What a difference is right..last time you were so hot.
@LadyDuck Strange
@RebeccasFarm 15 days ago it was too hot, record high for this region. Now too cool for September.
Hope you can find a mover Snowy and at least have that part settled. Your temperatures are way hotter there than here today as we're only going to be in the 80s
I am Ocean not Snowy Marilyn..its okay haha I do the same..hope you and daugther knees ..I tell you it is a wonder we know our own names right?
@Marilynda1225 I have done the same
@RebeccasFarm Sorry Ocean (shaking my head). I knew I was talking to you but I guess I'm just scatterer brained these days.
@Ronrybs (17097)
• London, England
Hope you find some good movers, but it does sound like you've got your work cut out
You know I just found one that is more professional this morning Ron..tired of dicking around so I must pay thru the nose now..but they will show up
@Ronrybs Yes the bigger companies of course charge more.
@Ronrybs (17097)
• London, England
@RebeccasFarm Could be a case of paying for quality, but will hold judgement!
@thelme55 (76425)
It is cool now at 18C. I hope you will get a reliable movers. Goodnight
I do too okay Thelma good night
@thelme55 (76425)
@RebeccasFarm I slept well. Have a wonderful weekend.
@oahuwriter (27804)
Good, at last, you found movers to your liking! Hope weather gets better...our temperature in high 80's stays 80 even by 9pm! We're getting breezes now, better, but still warm. Rain expected Saturday & Monday. Happy Labor Day!
Yes if it would only cool in the evenings I know what you mean..same here its crazy. Thanks dear heart
@oahuwriter (27804)
@RebeccasFarm You're welcome, .
@gcwrites (518)
cool and cloudy here
And rainy?
@gcwrites (518)
@RebeccasFarm a lot of the time:)
I hope the new mover works out. Get some extra rest if you can get cool enough. That seems to be the best cure for everything.
Yes the rest if I can..I cant seem to find it Heather.
That too shall pass as they say and you will be at peace soon.
I pray for that my friend..thank you always for your encouragement
@divalounger (6122)
That is hot to be moving! We are also pretty warm and this weekend will be warmer yet. Hope you get the moving thing worked out. The last time we did this I recall thinking that they were moving awfully slowly--
Yes they always are to me too Diva
@FourWalls (49287)
It’s supposed to get warmer and more humid for the weekend, with a chance of thunderstorms. Right now it’s pleasant enough. I picked the roofer I did for one simple reason: they were the only ones that I called who called me back. Best of luck with your movers and your move!
Oh yes guys that call back are the best huh Thanks me pal ..I found one..costs an arm and a leg but he will be here.
I hope you have been able to track down a good and honest mover. Moving, packing, and everythng else that comes along with moving- house is very wearying, taxing and frustrating. We've welcome Spring with warm embrace-- 2nd day.
Spring..you are opposite us. Yes I found a mover..professional cost an arm and a leg..but will show up
@LouAvul (2294)
Is gorgeous sunny and in the 80s
Oh I tell you..live it up Lou!!