People who help you, do they think you are not capable of doing things or they just want to help you?

By SS
Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I was mostly asking for help but also helped others, which was sometimes dismissed so, I didn't pay a closer attention to this. I ask for things I don't know, not for things I can do by myself. Finding out that a gas company decided to write me a triple amount for the gas for the last month, as a sudden event in my life, it made me, not asked for a help but made me to complain. This person said I need to write some statement and she can help me. I was going to finish a relation with this person and said no, it is okay. after that, I got a compliment which was not a compliment at all, that I'm stubborn. If you don't say anything, that isn't yes or no but this lack of respect made me think that this person loved to be relied on but really never respected me and still thinks i would rather be without a gas and not contact a gas company. I contacted them and gas company said they will send me a new bill so, everything is okay. I am responsible, always had been. It is an awful feeling absorbing negative energy and when others want to give it to you. And, yes, this person contacted me again, offering me something, which I ignored. If you don't respect me, don't call me. I am not desperate anymore and don't believe in tough love. If I am kind to you, show me that or find another person to torture, not me. I always wanted peace, nothing else. Your experience?
@thelme55 (76108)
I don’t like people who don’t respect me of who I am. I don’t accept offer for help when I don’t like that person.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
since it is a family member, i got softer over the years, hoping and waiting for good things to happen but since they didn't and i was also treated badly, it is a nice feeling saying no just, i had to repeat myself a lot to this person.
@thelme55 (76108)
@moonandstars It is sometimes good to say No to a person.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@thelme55 i think the same. and, it is healthy attitude
@dya80dya (27186)
Lack of respect annoys me so much. I am tired of it.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
you are right. it is tiring how they forget, think one sorry is enough or don't say sorry and still treating you the same. that is pure madness, right?
@RebeccasFarm (74241)
That is rude number one..and I do not understand their reasoning of what is the reward for their disrespectful actions. I am so sorry this happens to you ..I have it a lot too. But did they sort out the bill for you? Because 3 times the amount is too much.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
they said they would send the new one but i didn't get it yet. gosh, do i have to wait for everything yes, it is rude when helping and rude when you don't help and having a constant opinion of people. no more
I hope you get peace in your life. That is all everyone wants.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
thank you, i really need it. and i don't mean on my neigbours who are every day louder and louder. gosh
@GreatMartin (23098)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
The older I get the less respect (or time) I have for people who are disrespectful!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
always wise words from you. you've seen it all
@dgobucks226 (31135)
Some people lack the personality to work in customer service and should not be working in that job. Seems like this lady was on a bit of a power trip. I've had similar experiences.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
privately or in business manner, people never apologize and are lectured to be rude, i feel. like, that brings more fortune in life.hm...