I remember the old times.

Reading how greeting cards were an expensive hobby. That I was spending too much money. I would not make it. Oh, good grief I have read it all and I sit here playing my game. Hustling gift cards and making it happen. That is why I am blessed to keep rolling and doing my own thing. The prices go up I hustle and grind another way. It took everything out of me to know I was treated that way. I am hoping that I never feel that way again. I am beyond happy this morning. 5:58 am. My love for crafting has never changed. That is how some people love life and it does not always last a lifetime. I hope to have my crafting until I close my eyes forever. There are some here that never gave up on me. If I ever make it you will never wonder about your next meal again. Believe me. I heard someone married a doll and I think I am going to marry my cardstock. It has never failed me.
@aninditasen (9360)
• Raurkela, India
That's a strange but wonderful idea that would keep your earnings going as long as you live.
That is a priceless comment.
• Raurkela, India
@sharon6345 Thank you.
@peachpurple (13562)
You have a deep passion for diy craft. I used to make handmake deco staff, greeting cards and toys with recycle items. I do not apend money on buying the materials. There is a joy and satisfaction whennyou complete a project.
It surrounds my soul in joy. I am glad you understand. thank you
I am so happy that you have your love of making cards to make you happy. I hope that never changes.
I hope not either because I am truly blessed.