I can't have one day without stress.

My hands are shaking today so they are not steady. I am working with silver glitter on the flowers. Can you see my dresser covered in cards? I love that I work from home. I could not make this kind of a mess at a job site. The fan is drying the glitter for me. My phone rang someone needs bags for her store. I had to take some to the lobby for her to see. I will find out soon if the takes any. I just don't want to unplug my phone but dang it keeps ringing. I can't take that route because my cards are out there. Give me a break
Your cards are gorgeous. Schedule some break time into your day, just cuz your phone is ringing, doesn't mean you have to answer it. You have voicemail.
@sharon6345 That's a choice then. You are setting this stress up.
@snowy22315 I am glad that I just made $35 so I better live with it. You can say that again.
That's the one "fun" thing about running your own business. The phone ringing, emails, and stress. I'm working towards "mess" myself. I am going to be doing the lining for the real fur coats that I am recycling into teddy bears. I wouldn't normally sell real fur bears, but part of the proceeds are donated to the local animal shelters. PLUS, I also use some of my faux fur to make bears that I donate to local thrift shops to raffle off at Christmas time. I'm hoping to get the fabric I need to do the Santa and Mrs. Claus so they can be donated towards the middle of October. Anyway, I am rather lucky as the phone doesn't ring off the hook for the bears. I won't keep you, you're busy! I need to get my tail in gear and do paperwork and other essentials to complete besides I am keeping you away from your work. Just take a few minutes for yourself and get a bit of rest. L & H's
I might have asked this already but do you sell any?
@sharon6345 Yes, I do. I had cut back a lot when my Mom passed away, but I am picking up again. There is nothing like a soft cuddly critter to snuggle with.
@sjvg1976 (37814)
I wish she buys your bags. Your cards are beautiful.
@sjvg1976 (37814)
@sharon6345 Did she buy the bags?
Thank you, I am happy to say I was glad for the call.
I hope you sell some bagsto her fr her store.
@porwest (58603)
Ah the joys of business. Busy, busy, busy. Whoever said getting rich was easy was lying. lol
My friend I made $35 on one of those calls. Let the phone ring again.
@porwest (58603)
@sharon6345 That's the way to look at it. It's like here, every time my phone rings it is money in the bank. I will gladly take the calls.
@CarolDM (192798)
Looking good with all of your cards.
THank you, I love it.