I am doing better although i was outraged.

Kay put me in a terrible position and now she is once again without her mother. I can't lie I was upset not anymore but life is what it is. She called me to say Jay hit her with the car. The ambulance was on the way and she called the police. I got all historical thinking the worse. I called jay and he met me downstairs. He played a video he recorded and kay attacked him and even spit in his face. He did not touch her. The police come to me and I let Kay and them speak. I got to Kay's grandmother who never upheld anything her no-good son did to me. She basically accused me in front of the police of having an ungodly relationship with my son inlaw. Two cops were there kay was going off. Bitc this and that get me my F car. Etc. and you can imagine the rest. She was filling out paperwork to get jay arrested. I pleaded with Kay to stop. I did not want to cause anything in her grandmother's home. Kay completely went off. Telling the police I was crazy and anything else with low respect. I kept my cool under the stain kay set across my forehead. She said Bitc I am not giving you a dime for the car. F u and oh,m goodness grief what else. I said in front of the police this is a normal thing for her and I can't deal with it. Her grandmother defended kay by saying I was wrong to protect Jay and not Kay. I said I am not defending myself wrong and that is that. Now Kay did not know I saw the video where Jay was sitting down and she went in the kitchen grabbed a plate and tossed it across the room. It split him wide open and blood was everywhere. I told the police. I said Kay picked up a heater, for now, reason in front of me and bust him in the head. Kay lost it. I said Kay I am your mother and you called me to say Jay hit you with the car. The police are here to file charges against him and Move on your own. What more can I say? They handed her the papers and she began to write. I then said by the way Jay has a recording of the incident we are dealing with today. Oh, you know she lost it. She said I have a video too. Bitc etc. I said Kay show your video to the police. They wanted the video. I said I was just in the car with jay I saw the video. Jay was in the passenger seat and Kay jumped out of the driver's side. Kay shows the police your video so jay can be arrested. I don't want you in a domestic abuse relationship. She tore the papers up. The police said are you changing your mind? She said I just want my car. The police said that is not your car that is your mother's car. You are not the owner. Kay's grandmother said to me I was wrong not to take the car from Jay. I said excuse me. From day one I got the car for Kay because of her job. But every day she is concerned about Jay this and Jay that getting to work. Jay said he wanted nothing to do with the car. I said he put down the deposit and the first payment came from him. How do I take a car he is paying for? The police agreed and guess who felt like shi. I got up and said I can't tolerate this and looked at Kay I said Kay your father beat me and cheated on me. I was married to him. I knew my worth as a woman and filed for divorce and left him. You can't come to me about abuse and think I will advise you to stay. But Kay knows if she steps into a court and all her stuff is exposed. Jay won't do a day in jail. I got up to walk out Kay said are you going to get my Fuc ing car. The police said that is not your car. I left but came right back and got the key from Kay. I can't force her to take medication but I hope sometime she will get some. For now, I have to let her be. I called Jay to let him know Kay is not allowed to drive that car. He should be moving out of state soon. He can take it or leave it either way I am ok. Kay will roll in the dirt and cry because what she did today was disgusting. She tried to make her grandmother think I am sleeping with her husband. The police knew what Kay was doing when she tore up that paperwork. The video would due her in. I was so upset that Kay told her grandmother I called the police and kicked her out. Like a savage. I said You brought drugs in my home so yeah I called the police and yeah you were put out. I don't want that under my roof. Her grandmother is over 80 years old and has very little contact with Kay. And has never ever cared for me after I beat her son near death for cheating on me. I said Kay your grandmother wore blinders when it came to her son. And she is wearing them now with you.. I feel sorry for both of you. Kay will need me before she sleeps tonight. Kay knows all she wanted was the car and she was not ever going to file charges on Jay. What she does with that cop calling is horrible. Someone out there could be in real danger. I am not standing up for jay over Kay but I saw the video. It does not lie. I am fine and about to craft. I am just like wow.
I will just say it once, and that is I thought I was reading about the Young and the Restless. Good for you getting on with your crafting and remember until and if anything changes you do not have a daughter named Kay.
You made me laugh. I am ok just watching tv and relaxing.
@MarieCoyle (8215)
Wow, is right. What a lot of anger and drama that you did not need. I am so sorry.
I am charging my phone this morning. I am going to my ex-husbands house for his mother to call him. I am going to please ask him to let me reveal to his mother what happened in our marriage. She knows I walked away from her son and she never cared for me after that. But she has no idea of all he put me through. I need her to know before I walk away from them for good.
@sharon6345 I hope she can get the help she needs to mend. So sad for you, you've tried so hard.
What a mess again. I was hoping the drama between those two was over.
@noni1959 (8809)
That is such a toxic relationship and I hope Jay stays away from her before she kills him. She needs intervention but unfortunately, the law can't force someone to take medicine. I'm surprised the police didn't arrest her for false accusations.
She tore the paper up but if she would have signed it and jay produced the video she would be in prison. She knows it so she was forced to tear it up.
@yoalldudes (32701)
You are such a strong woman with what Kay is putting you through. I hope this get sorted out. Hugs