Dinner tonight

As I haven't eaten since 11:30 a.m., when I ate my first meal of the day, I was pretty hungry so I decided on a fairly large salad, some zucchini, and two chicken sausages. This will be the last I eat for the day, though I will have some herbal tea later on. What did you have for dinner tonight? Photo is my own.
You had a much healthier (and delicious) dinner than I had. Yesterday I decided to bring inside all the tomatoes still hanging on the plants. Many were green, husband asked for fried green tomatoes and I could not resist and had the same. Not healthy, but good.
There are only a couple of times a year that fried Green tomatoes seem to be allowable! Enjoy them while you can!
@LadyDuck I know you will figure out what to do with them.
@TheSojourner I think that I picked up all those still available. From tomorrow the rain comes.
@FourWalls (47183)
I had another beefsteak tomato with some seasoning from Trader Joe’s that somebody recommended to me and some chicken soup. I’m watching Elton John videos and drinking tea now.
I wonder who that was? Sounds delicious. I love beef steak tomatoes.
@FourWalls only a bunch of weirdos
@FourWalls (47183)
@TheSojourner — tell me about it! I don’t know WHO would join the Navy!!!
@wolfgirl569 (61139)
• Marion, Ohio
Pork chop and green beans for us
I eat a lot of pork, so it'll probably be pork again for me today! LOL
@wolfgirl569 that it has.
@wolfgirl569 (61139)
• Marion, Ohio
@TheSojourner Hubby is craving steak for some reason. But they have got to expensive.
You just made me hungry all over again, I had some tater tots with gravy because I was not too hungry,
I really liked the salad. And the sausages are very good. This brand is a new one to me and they're delicious
• Israel
@TheSojourner I can tell by the picture that you must have been very hungry considering you ate at 11:30 am and then was very hungry. I eat two meals a day and do not eat dinner. When I ate dinner it bothered my stomach so I do not eat dinner and after I lost weight I started to only eat two meals and not late at night or in the evening.
I ate at 5:00. So 11:30 and 5:00 doesn't seem out of touch with my diet plan.
20h
@Hannihar Do you eat only once a day? I feed Cooper twice a day. I've come to understand him more. I give him 3/4 cup of dry kibble and a small amount of freeze-dried topper that I crush and mix in with the kibble. He eats what he wants, when I feed him. Then about 5 pm I put a few more pieces of the topper, crushed, and he eats most of the rest of it, leaving one or two pieces of kibble. He's funny about that.
• Israel
@TheSojourner 5 pm is a good time to eat. I feed Sophie before Noon and then eat after I feed her and that is my last meal of the day.
@SonjaRae (14735)
I posted about my dinner and you already commented on it your salad looks delicious! Obviously I am a fan of zucchini as well!
I just sliced up a huge zucchini, a big yellow Patty pan, and the eggplant I had. I'm going to assemble a Ratatouille and then I also will have a lot of zucchini already sliced that I can do something with. It's cut rather thinly, so I like to put them in a pan with eggs and make frittata, in addition to those pans of Ratatouille I want to make one with a mexican-inspired sauce and cotija cheese, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow so I can buy some cheese
@SonjaRae I'll go over to winco if I can't get it at the commissary.
@SonjaRae (14735)
@TheSojourner Oh that’s right they didn’t have it when you went to the store the last time. That sounds good I’m sure I will see pictures soon!
@sjvg1976 (37616)
I had cornbread with black gram.
@sjvg1976 (37616)
@TheSojourner Yes it was good.
Hope it was good
the dinner with the chicken sausages is really lovely
Thank you. It was tasty. And I love eating salad.
@aninditasen (9226)
• Raurkela, India
I have my roti and chana dal and a piece of apple some dates and a glass of milk.
That sounds very nice.
• Raurkela, India
@TheSojourner Thanks that you liked it.
@LindaOHio (103696)
I had a protein bar. It's 6:45 am now; and I'm hungry! I have a long way until lunch.
@peachpurple (13504)
U eat once a day ? Why
I ate this morning at 11:30 and I ate this evening at 5: 00 pm. I think that was twice!
@oahuwriter (25974)
I'm going to have cereal and milk. You're dinner looks good!
Thank you!
@oahuwriter (25974)
@TheSojourner You're welcome.
@MarieCoyle (8013)
I like those chicken sausages, they are good. I had baked salmon, a salad, broccoli, and a piece of homemade bread with butter. It hit the spot. All I had time for during the day was a cup of soup, so I was hungry.
I really am in the mood for broccoli, but I haven't been able to get through the zucchini fast enough. These have been huge so maybe I'll get some broccoli this weekend