Bill pay

I normally pay $5 or $10 a month over the min amount due to allow myself the comfort of Air conditioning. Man does that bill go high in the Summer. Many of you pay for heat so the Winter is hard on you. I understand that since I once paid for heat as well. I just went to bill pay to adjust my bill. I lowered it to $5 over the due amount to give me more gas for the winter. I am going to ease up on the $5 extra here and there to allow myself a few winter items since it is going to be needed. I don't normally need it but since I have a parking space I can go to the gym in the Winter Months. As long as the roads are not icy. I want $250 worth of scratch cards for myself. I get that for my birthday and that is all I want. I did it before and the fun of it was a thrill. The money part is not a concern of mine. You support public schools when you play the lotto. I can live with that. Tomorrow is my fleamarket and Sunday is my $100 sale so I am as good as gold getting my cards. I am going to pay the $250 on my own because I am going to scratch my cards on my own. What I win or lose will be my business.
@TheSojourner (55278)
$250 worth of lottery scratch cards is a lot of scratch cards! But it sounds like you have done this before for your special day. I have never had any luck and won anything from a scratch ticket. I hope you have good luck.
@sharon6345 The other two times you've done it, did you win your $250 back?
THis will be my third time and oh my goodness my hand will be tired.
@popciclecold (25642)
We just got scratch offs here.
I am excited to buy mine because I love the mystery of what is being revealed.
@sharon6345 I love your internet enthusiasm, trying to get there good job.
@popciclecold You will be ok.
Good luck with the scratch tickets. If you win do not tell anyone.
I won't and I am scratching them alone.