Morning break

Dishes from the dishwasher have been put away and the others are in to be washes. Cooper's blankets have been washed, dried, and folded. He is still sleeping, though. I need to wake him up for our walk soon. I opted to eat the cabbage, potatoes, and bacon dish for my mid-morning meal. I guess I have to cook for dinner now. I need to get dressed in order to go to the grocery store for cheese. I'll assemble everything for baking after that trip.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
@TheSojourner we are expecting a super typhoon to hit later tonight. Not much of a weekend to enjoy.
Thank you. It's 3:30 in the morning and I haven't yet started my day. In fact, I haven't yet gone back to sleep. LOL hope you have a wonderful weekend!
@allen0187 yuck. Please be safe.
It's 8 p.m. in Central Europe. It's already tomorrow in Japan. I find this fascinating.
It is amazing. When I lived in Guam, "where America's day begins," we could fly at specific times, and celebrate the same day twice. LOL
@MALUSE Good question. LOL
@TheSojourner What happens if you fly back and forth again and again? Does time stand still?
Hope the dish you are planning is tasty and you enjoy it.
@TheSojourner .......I just had dinner and your comment makes me feel hunger pangs all over again.
I added spinach to the tomato based sauce that I made and it's delicious I took part of it and cooked some fish in it and it was so yummy. Tomorrow I'm going to assemble the vegetable casseroles. I bought some ricotta and fresh mozzarella for one of them. It will be like lasagna but made with eggplant and zucchini layers
@celticeagle Sorry! LOL
@Torunn (8956)
• Norway
I have managed to wake myself for another day of riding competition. Luckily, it's not raining! And the weather forecast says no rain in 10 days. I don't believe it, but it is nice to look at it and dream about sunny and dry days. Not as many as some other parts of the world have had, but drier and sunnier. Like today seems to be. But I assume that today there will be no baking when I come back, just collapsing on the couch. What are you baking?
@Torunn (8956)
• Norway
@TheSojourner That sounds very nice and Italian :-) I have been competing. First the GPS made us drive an really stupid way to get there, then we came to the wrong end of the riding centre and had to drive another round, so we didn't have a lot of time. The field was very muddy and with lots of pools, and while I was riding someone was practicing shooting in a field just next to us. My horse didn't care though. The judges didn't agree, so they have to have a meeting afterwards about the scoring for two of the horses. But we ( I went with a friend) were still happy and muddy. She got more than 55 % which she need to qualify for a competition next year, and I got second price and won riding socks. And we didn't get rained on!
@Torunn Congratulations on your winnings!!!! It sounds like you and your friend had a good time.
I never did get to the baking. However, I have made my sauce and bought my ricotta and fresh mozzarella, and I will be making a dish with zucchini and eggplant in this wonderful sauce and cheese. You are competing?
@RubyHawk (77332)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Sounds like your chores are done. Enjoy The shopping.
@RubyHawk much too often, I'm afraid.
Never did make it out to the store. LOL I better get there tomorrow
@RubyHawk (77332)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@TheSojourner Sometimes you get detoured.
@aninditasen (11141)
• Raurkela, India
It's evening here and Saturday. From tomorrow Durga puja starts and I'll be busy with prayers, preparing delicacies, going to the temple and so on.
@aninditasen I hope that you can divide up the work with others to help you so that you can all share in both work and the celebration
Have a wonderful time of celebration.
@aninditasen (11141)
• Raurkela, India
@TheSojourner The days would be more of work than celebration.
Hope you had a good, productive week - including that morning! I wish I could just "snap" and have everything done for me .
@TheSojourner Yes! I would blink many times .
Would that be nice? Blink like Jeannie. -
@much2say I hear you!
@kaylachan (39655)
Enjoy the rest of your day. Sounds like you got a lot done.
I'm getting there!!
@kaylachan (39655)
@TheSojourner That's great to hear.
@sjvg1976 (38213)
We don't have a dishwasher we do dishes by hand. We have a maid for it.
There are always dishes that I do by hand. And mostly, only the well-off here have paid household help.
@wolfgirl569 (65091)
• Marion, Ohio
You got a lot finished this morning
I don't know about a lot, but working on it. LOL
• Walnut Creek, California
Sounds like a productive day. I need to launder my sheets this weekend. In case Vanny visits.
That might be a good idea! LOL even without a visitor, you really do need to get rid of those bed bugs.
@LindaOHio (109197)
Hope you and Cooper have a great weekend. Don't work too hard.
I really need to get this cooking done. But I think we will do great. I have plans on taking him to the dog park this weekend.
@LindaOHio (109197)
@TheSojourner He will love that.
@SonjaRae (16377)
That sounds like a nice meal!
It will be. I've been dragging my feet on it.
@yoalldudes (33013)
Sounds like you are on top of house chores. And you are taking good care of Cooper.
I'm actually a little bit lazy on those household chores. But thank you
@yoalldudes (33013)
@TheSojourner It is good for us to go through the day in our own pace. You are not lazy, I know you are doing what you can
Enjoy tonight
Lazy day today. It rains, it is so quiet outside. My cat is inside sleeping in his little bed. I like this kind of fall days.