3 am rocks the night away.

I got a message from a buyer but I am so unclear on it. But in any way, I was so glad she was kind enough to message me. And truly understanding the fact of sheer kindness. Other than the envelopes I can't see the issue. I was recording and decided to gift her two cards. I really enjoyed that session. I already posted them and messaged her too. So many people are quick to have bad tempers and demand a free item and a refund. I lucked up with a nice buyer. Customer service is key in any business.
@iKONICNoona (3297)
Congratulations ! Yes I agree with you about your mindset in regards to customer service. Good customer service really works wonders not only justfor a customer but for the seller too. Good customer service will pull more buyers and customers to you , its a reflection of how you treat customers and buyers.
That is something many should learn.
@sharon6345 Exactly. As an entrepreneur you must also build a good relationship with customers and buyers because that makes a smooth transaction.
@iKONICNoona That is what I am working so hard to do.