I'm Back Again

Coming Back
Tacloban City, Philippines
Good Day everyone, It's been 11 years now since my last post on MyLot, it's so funny when I'm browsing may email, try to clean it up for old emails, and I saw an email confirming about my sign up on Mylot website, and it's 11 years to be exact, I suddenly recall those days, and smiled quietly, I remember I enjoyed reading post and making comments on it. Then I tried to retrieve my old account on Mylot, but sad to say, its not active anymore, now I decided to create a new one. I'm so excited again to interact with people from other countries and share ideas with them.
@GoAskAlice (5524)
Hello, and welcome back to myLot. The rules here are quite a bit different than they were 11 years ago (as is the payment algorithm) so you probably will want to closely read the Guideline and FAQ pages, as well as the Earning FAQ page, available at this link:
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Tacloban City, Philippines
Thank you very much for the information, I'll well try to read it maybe later.
@porwest (60561)
@casianjv Best to read it before posting and commenting. Not after you potentially break the rules. lol
• Tacloban City, Philippines
@porwest yes i agree, i guess it has new rules, unlike before.
oh hello. welcome back! I am here like months ago, and glad to know you. here is my bud @DaddyEvil here is my uncle in mylot @MrDenata
@DaddyEvil (103915)
You're funny, Sam... (I'm not sure this person is coming back to myLot again. He only made one appearance and then left again.) Welcome back, @casianjv. I hope you enjoy this new iteration of myLot. Good luck!
@MrDenata (5325)
Hello, welcome back
@DaddyEvil oh then it is a welp. did not know this post is from november 20
• Portland, Oregon
Welcome back to you too Jonas
Welcome back, I joined 7 years ago, so we never met before.
@CarolDM (199109)
Welcome back to the community. Good to have you again.
@Andini (3239)
Welcome back to this site community...i hope you even more enjoy it....11 year so time....
@popciclecold (27935)
Eleven years a long time Welcome back
I am here since 2009 but do not remember interacting with you Welcome back. Sad you lost your old account.
That is nice you had a friendly reminder.
@Dreamerby (2910)
• Calcutta, India
Welcome back again...Hope you write a discussion on what happened in these 11 years!!! It's wonderful, you know!!Hoping to see a lot more discussions from you!!
@Neil43 (2259)
Wow! I hope you become active really here though.