The image does not a bit of justice.

The blue shirt was a struggle but my goodness how nice it looked. I can't get my image to show it as it is in person. The orange shirt is awesome. The bold colors just pop off the shirt. I am exhausted so I am leaving it on the counter to cool. I am going to lie down and turn out the lights. I am not sure if I will sleep yet. I want to do two tote bags but tomorrow is another time for the grinding to continue. I hope you can see the blue shirt.
They are both very nice, in particular I love the image on the orange shirt. These would do well as tote bags or even on mouse pads. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
People still use mouse pads? I haven't seen one of those in years
@Juliaacv I haven't had a desktop in so long that I haven't used a mouse. I just have the pad on my laptop. I wasn't criticizing, I just hadn't seen one in so long I forgot what they are. And I also used one of those stationary ball mouse type things, the last time I was using a regular desktop. So I didn't have to slide anything anywhere. Just the roller ball on the top underneath my index finger
Thank you, I am going to do a bag or two today. You enjoy the best of your day.
@TheSojourner (59379)
I love that you're working on different projects. I have a hard time seeing it because the photo doesn't show up well on my cell phone. However, I'm sure it's lovely. I'll try to start my computer up tomorrow and see if I can see it
I am too because it takes the boring out of life.
@sharon6345 that's definitely a plus
The blue shirt is hard to make out but the orange shirt looks nice.
I am going to grab more shirts when I can