I didn't have to make lunch today.

@NanaMc (667)
I was working on another site, trying to make payout and my grown son came in and asked me about lunch. I told him I was making spaghetti and I would do it in a few minutes as I had some things on the computer to take care of. He said he was hungry (ALWAYS!) and asked if I minded if he started. I told him he was more than welcome. By the time If finished the spagetti was done and he had even made some garlic toast. It was my afternoon for a break I guess. He did a great job, so I'm happy.
@Isha13 (1618)
So nice your son cook food for you
@NanaMc (667)
Wasn't it? I really appreciated it.
It has been a long time since I´ve done garlic toast. I´ll do it for dinner. Thanks for reminding me,. Your sone is awesome,
@NanaMc (667)
LOL, he is awesome, but he gets on my nerves quite a bit. But I give him praise when praise is due :)
@NanaMc That is quite normal. It often happens to me with my daughters and they are middle age women and live in their own houses.
@RebeccasFarm (84029)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
It is always nice to take a break from cooking
@sallypup (53073)
• Centralia, Washington
That's great that your son shares in the chores.
• Israel
@NanaMc I have not made spaghetti and garlic bread in ages. I am about due to make it again but have finished up some things in the freezer first. That was nice of your son to make it for you and let you continue to work on the computer.
@dya80dya (27752)
I miss eating spaghetti. He needs to be appreciated.
@NanaMc (667)
He definitely was appreciated! It was nice to have food made for me for a chance.
@Archie0 (5615)
It feels great when you have someone making a meal for you sometime. It’s like a break that’s true. My husband cooks eggs for us sometimes when I am not able to get out of my bed in the evening. I feel so thankful. What site you work on?
@kaylachan (41638)
Well, that was sure nice of him.
• Rockingham, Australia
It's always good when someone else makes a meal although it's a silly thing for me to say as my husband does nearly all the cooking.
@LindaOHio (114862)
Yay! It always tastes better when someone else makes it.
@CarolDM (201709)
You are blessed to have him there.