Time for me to hit the hay

As we are now coming to the end of the myLot day and month, it is now time for me to get to bed and get some sleep. I hope that you all made your arbitrary monthly goals, and are able to cash out this month in time for your December holidays. In the next couple of days I need to write my accountability post, though I can tell right now that November was not a great month for me. In fact, my weight has been all over the place, I'm sure. I do not see that there was a decrease, but we'll see once I get on the scale before the weekend. As well, I'm going to start taking a look at my end of year post where I look back at January and reassess how I've done this year in relationship to some of the goals that I had and put into place. But for now, it's time for me to hit the hay, as we used to say. So, good night! See you in the morning. Photo is my own of my sweet boy who is ready to go to bed
I am sure that if you come for a long visit I will end up learning again how to walk decently and you will lose several pounds while eating delicious things at the same time. And it won´t be so expensive either. It is not like going to Aruba or to Mexico where you have to pay for your lodgings. If I go to a good restaurant, I spend in myself what I would in groceries for a week (icluding Luna´s food). You know that. I am eating small amounts of delicious food. Please think of it after you return from Mexico.
@TheSojourner Right. And we won´t have to relearn to talk to each other
@marguicha that's the truth!
We are never to old to learn/relearn. HUGS
I'm sorry you didn't do well with your weight last month. I'm right there with you. I hope December is kinder to you.
I haven't gotten on the scale today, but will wait until tomorrow, but I've been all over the scale this month. It's not that I'm eating poorly either. It's just crazy.
@TheSojourner I know what you mean.
Lovely Cooper enjoying his warm blanket. I used the previous month earnings to buy online the food for my cat, this month I will get more or less the same payment, I could buy a small surprise present for my husband, not for Christmas, for our wedding anniversary. Have a good sleep.
I know that the cat is enjoying the food, and that your husband will love whatever it is that you will surprise him with. I just got RGD a book that he had said he wanted to read, but I had just had it claimed on BuyNothing. *laughs* I bought it through an online book store for $3.50. He was also admiring a stainless steel carafe the other day, as I am now making perked coffee, and then transferring it over to keep it warmer longer without burning. He doesn't know there are two, so I'm wrapping the one still in the box for him.
@TheSojourner - When the big package arrived the mailman put it in front of my door and the cat rushed to sniff it. I wonder if he can smell that there is his food inside. I am sure that RDG will appreciate your gifts. I am checking to see what my husband would like, I will check his Amazon wishlist, may be a few movies on DVD.
@wolfgirl569 (69685)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you slept good.
For the three hours I got after 5 a.m. it was pretty good.
I need to get back to the accountability for myself also, thanks for the reminder. Sweet little dog.
Thank you. And you're welcome. It's not enough just to do it myself. I have to share it, or I can hide and lie to myself, or feel like sh t. None of that is good for me.
@oahuwriter (28292)
Ok, night. You'll probably see this next visit to mylot. It's Dec. 1, be kind to yourself, ok?
Happy December. Hugs. Hope you have a great month with the holidays, and all.
@oahuwriter (28292)
@TheSojourner You too!
@popciclecold (31150)
Hope you did well.
@TheSojourner OH, Cooper is so cute.
@popciclecold he is my little sweet pea.
Didn't fall asleep until about 5 a.m.
@Jenaisle (7385)
December is on us and the next thing we know, it would be Christmas Eve. I hope everyone makes cash-out this Yuletide season and is happy. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.
Thank you. It's why working on getting payout as fast as possible early on is my goal. Then we don't have to fret.
Such a cute photo
Thank you. It is one of my favorites.
@magallon (19342)
Goodnight and sweet dreams
Thank you.
@spiderdust (13890)
• San Jose, California
Good night, and sleep well! I enjoyed chatting today.
I truly enjoyed myself, Kelli. It was the best hour of my day in more ways than one!
@LindaOHio (114177)
Cutie patootie! What an adorable picture. I made my arbitrary monthly goal. Hope you made yours. I won't get on the scale for at least a week. Between the turkey dinners, takeout food and the jelly beans that hubs bought me, it won't be a happy sight.
I know that I have to face whatever I'm doing. So, I do. Keeps me honest. This is one of my favorite photos of him.
@LindaOHio I don't know about luck, but it has been a commitment. I was pet-less for over two decades, and really did relish not having the responsibility of them.
@LindaOHio (114177)
@TheSojourner You are SO lucky to have a dog.
Good night, have a good rest and see you again in mylot.
Thank you.
@TheSojourner You're welcome..