Spectacular Sunrise on a Friday

Happy Friday myLot. Since the time change I notice that the sunrises and sunsets are quick. They only seem to last a few minutes, so when I see something beautiful I have get up quickly to really enjoy it. I snapped this photo just a couple of minutes ago. Now the skies are full of clouds and the hues or pinks and oranges are gone. It is a spectacular sunrise and a really nice way to greet the first Friday of December. Happy Friday myLot. ~Photo is mine
@CarolDM (201239)
Wow this is like a fire in the sky. Stunning photo. Makes me happy to see such beauty. Have a wonderful day.
Thank you, that is how I felt this morning when I saw it. And the happiness brought me a bit of better health today. It felt a little easier to breathe-finally. I am so thankful that this might be passing out of my system.
@CarolDM I hope so, I am very hopeful that tomorrow will be another good day. I miss coffee, I cannot drink coffee while I am sick with this.
@CarolDM (201239)
@Juliaacv You are so welcome. And thank you for sharing the beauty. So happy to hear you are improving. Step by step. Day by day. You are getting there.
@RebeccasFarm (84649)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh Julia, you have outdone yourself my dear!!
It is so pretty, it made me so happy to see that this morning. The sunrises are so quick, like just a few minutes and then poof they are gone.
That is a beautiful sunset I have a very similar pic that someone posted on FB from around here. It honest to God looks like a painting. I tried to post it on here, but I guess the format was wrong.
@Juliaacv Well, it was nice well it lasted and you have in memorium.
@snowy22315 And the day started off beautifully and personally I had a great day. I feel like the infection is starting to lift in my lungs, I was able to catch my breath a little better today, I hope that I am on the mend.
Its a sunrise, a short lived one, it was quickly replaced by a cloudy sky.
This is beautiful and scary, we consider a sky so red a bad prediction.
That was the very first thing that popped into my mind, the old saying-Red skies at night, sailor's delight, Red skies in morning, sailor's take warning.
@LadyDuck That is all that it is. The different temperatures cause different effects on the sunrises and sunsets.
@Juliaacv Some see Apocalyptic signs from heaven. Luckily enough we know the red sky is caused by air pressure changes in the colder months and it is just beautiful.
@magallon (19342)
It looks like a fire in the sky.
Thank you, I was so happy when I noticed that this morning.
@MarieCoyle (11524)
So beautiful. I love pretty sunsets. Today, the sun did not emerge from the overcast sky here. It was dark and dreary, and rained a bit. Not to mention horribly cold winds!
That was a beautiful sunrise today, which lead to a totally gloomy and cloudy sky for the rest of the day.
@MarieCoyle (11524)
@Juliaacv It certainly was gloomy here. The street lights came on at 315 pm!
@TheSojourner (62717)
This is so magnificent, Julia! Thank you for sharing it. It makes me smile.
@Juliaacv It's lovely.
Thanks. Views from within a large city aren't near as stunning as those taken in a rural area, but this was amazing and put me into a great mood when I saw it.
It looks almost unreal.
I could not believe it when I saw it that is why I snapped a photo. It was a short-lived sunrise dark gloomy clouds filled the skies just after I took this.
@wolfgirl569 (69685)
• Marion, Ohio
That is very pretty. Great shot
Thanks, it was a nice greeting this morning.
That sunrise is so beautiful it almost doesn't look real. (does that make sense?) We had a gorgeous sunset the other night and it barely lasted long enough to get a picture. Hope you have a great day and weekend
That was today's sunrise, beautiful sky.
@VivaLaDani13 (58636)
• Perth, Australia
@Juliaacv Oh this photo is stunning! So beautiful! I love when the sky has such amazing colours. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Thanks, it was too pretty not to share here. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. I am a bit low because today is our family's big Christmas party and due to my lung infection I cannot go, but there will hopefully be other years.
@VivaLaDani13 Thanks, it was a difficult decision because my health made the decision for us. We could not go safely. I am starting to rally and feel a bit stronger, I hope that I am coming out of this. I got sick on November 1st, so its been a long time.
• Perth, Australia
@Juliaacv oh no! I'm so sorry you couldn't go. I am sure you will be missed. You are right, there will be another time and many many more times. I really hope you feel better though! I'm sorry about the lung infection. Are you doing alright?
@aninditasen (12484)
• Raurkela, India
Lovely Sunrise. I too have seen this Sunrise from my house.
Thank you.
@LindaOHio (114177)
Spectacular photo. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Have a good weekend.
Thank you, I am feeling the same again today, which is such a positive feeling.
@LindaOHio (114177)
@Juliaacv That's good to hear!
@Beestring (9709)
Wow, it's indeed a spectacular sunrise.
I haven't seen such brilliant colours in the skies ever.
@pitstop (11529)
Those colors in the photo are just brilliant.
@popciclecold (31150)
Beautiful photo.
Thanks, it was a great way to start the morning.
What a breathtaking sunrise.
I was so happy to see that. yesterday I feel like I turned the corner, my infection seems to be loosening its grip on me, and I felt a bit better.
That looks like the sky is on fire. Amazing. I used to be able to get really great sunrises and sunsets from my garden when I lived in Latvia. Here is an interesting winter sunset I got from my window one year.
That is beautiful.
• Rockingham, Australia
What an incredible sky! That is really something. As you say, a nice way to greet the day.
Stunning.
@Dena91 (17761)
What a gorgeous sunrise picture. Glad you were able to get a shot of it and shared it with us.