BRrrrrrrrr! Baby, it's Cold outside!

Well, I'm home. I got to Seattle, and into the car about 11:00 p.m. to start the final leg of my trip home. There was relatively no traffic to speak of so it didn't take but just over an hour to get home. Once I got into the parking garage I knew immediately that I wasn't in Mazatlan anymore! It's about 38° F/3.3° C right now. I'm a bit cold. I have already unpacked my bags, and I've sorted my laundry, and started a load of light clothes to wash. When I get up I will put them in the dryer and wash the darks. Tomorrow I need to go to the grocery store and pick up some vegetables and bread. I do have some things I can make, as I still have a few eggs, or I can always make oatmeal for breakfast. At some point before 5:00 p.m., I need to head over to the kennel to pick up Cooper. For now, I'm just going to shut off the light now and get some sleep. However, I did want to let everybody know I got home safely. I will try and catch up on all my notifications by the weekend. These next few days I'm going to be busy, because I have several medical appointments and such. Good night for now. I hope everybody is doing well. Photo is my own
I am glad to know that you are almost home. It is snowing here and I am more than upset. The weather forecast was for covered and warm and I planned grocery shopping... what I am going to do?
I just hope we are not going to have freezing rain here.
@marlina We decided to go out, as they are totally missing the forecast, what if tomorrow it snows more? We are back home now. There is very little snow on the ground.
@LadyDuck Glad everything went fine for both of you. Sending you a song from Aznavour. Enjoy it ~
Your browser isn’t supported anymore. Update it to get the best YouTube experience and our latest features. Learn moreRemind me later
@wolfgirl569 (69653)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you got home safely. Hope you slept good
Thanks, Eva!
Welcome home . . . welcome back to the brrrrrr! Glad you got home safe and sound . . . and you already have your stuff squared away. Best of luck with the medical appointments!!
Thanks! Just getting back into the swing of things now.
@FourWalls (51079)
Too bad you couldn’t bring the weather back with you. That might have been tough in customs: “What you got in the box?” “Nothing!” (Sun melts the box.)
*laughs* Thanks for making me laugh, K!
LOL
The cold you can't miss no matter how you try. Sleep well.
We have a mix of rain and snow right now. It's 39F. I already miss Mexico and the 78F weather.
@sharon6345 I was glad to go, as well. It was also quite transformational, from an introspective point of view.
@TheSojourner I can imagine you would. It was nice that you got out and had that time.
@cacay1 (79544)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Have a nice sleep. You're so tired from your trip. You will have a good sleep.
@cacay1 that is a country I'd like to visit someday.
I never have understood how traveling can be so tiring. Even though it's only a one hour time difference, I feel like I have traveled back to the island of Guam and back. *laugh*
@cacay1 (79544)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TheSojourner that's almost the feeling of everyone during travel especially if we're not always traveling. When I travelled to New Zealand as if I didn't rest for a week. I slept whole day when I arrived home.
Welcome back home. Hope you slept well.
Thank you, Marlina. :-)
• Rockingham, Australia
Good to know you're home safely.
Thanks, Judy!
@LindaOHio (114176)
Glad you are home safe and sound. You and Cooper will be so happy to see each other. Have a good day!
Thanks!
@SonjaRae (16894)
I’m glad you were finally able to get that flight rebooked and get home!
The plane from DFW to SEA was much bigger, and more comfort. It all worked out fine.
@SonjaRae (16894)
@TheSojourner I’m glad
@Kouponkaren (4653)
I am glad you got home safely. I just spent the last 45 minutes reading your posts from your trip and enjoying the photos. I was away from myLot while you were away and just caught up now. In a way, that was nice because I was able to read your story from beginning to end instead f having to come back each day and read it and be distracted by all of the other posts. The retreat sounds amazing. I need to find an art retreat to go to myself. Probably a bit more local though, or at least in the US!
Nadine also works with people through zoom. I really like her a lot. Thank you for taking the time to read. There's a lot more I have to write about.
@MasGion (486)
• Malang, Indonesia
good night. hope you sleep well and wake up freshly
Thank you!