Blahdy blahdy blah.

@xFiacre (12587)
Ireland
I’m wondering to my little self, just who writes headlines for the BBC web site?Whoever it is they have proved their worth with today’s offering: “Prince William wants end to fighting in MIddle East”. Firstly, who cares what he wants. Secondly, that’s what everyone wants, albeit on their own terms. Thirdly, oh I’ve forgotten what my third objection was, but I’m sure it was something to do with the use of the out-moded, colonial term ‘Middle East’’. I really do wish news agencies would stop reporting the words and thoughts of that family said to be royal - it just perpetuates the institution. If we just ignored it it might simply go away.
• Rockingham, Australia
And our foreign minister flew all the way to Israel to talk to someone. As if she is going to be able to make a difference. I don't think so.
@LindaOHio (154836)
The media feels it's necessary to regurgitate everything a royal says or does. Have a great day.
It's hard living in a fishbowl when every media source prints everything you say.
I doubt it would ever go away!
@xFiacre (12587)
@happy2beme There’s too much riding on it! I wouldn’t give in without a fight if I were that wealthy.