Shore walk with sparkle.

@xFiacre (12587)
Ireland
Although today started out with heavy rain, it soon gave way to a day of glorious, cold sunshine and out I strode with my daughter along the shore path here photograped for your pleasure. I know that I am truly blessed to be living where I live, but other places are good too. Our father and daughter walks usually end up at a cafe along the promenade in Larne, but only after a mile or two has been walked and the sea air has beem well inhaled. It's good to note the new growth on the dead looking trees now that spring is approaching, and I'd better get busy in the garden.
@apsmine9 (304)
It's a lovely place you're in. The sound of the waves, the feet in the water, the shells and the sun altogether gives a feeling unearthly, ennobling. Ah!!!
You're lucky to have such nice places to walk. I am also close to the beach and boardwalk but so used to staying inside more than out, I will have to try to venture out when the spring weather gets here,
@DWDavis (25812)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Spring is coming early to us this year and coming in with a lot of rain.
We walked today after 4 days of rain. I took some photos of the first flowers blooming on the trees. The nature is waking up after the winter.
• Rockingham, Australia
That does look a nice place to walk. Will you put in some vegetables?
@xFiacre (12587)
@judyev Soon be time to plant an early potato crop as well as carrots and beetroot. And many more.
• Rockingham, Australia
@xFiacre You'll have plenty of time to tend to them now.
@xFiacre (12587)
@JudyEv Well by the time my wife’s ever-growing list has everything checked off it ….
@LindaOHio (154836)
A lovely spot. Are you planting flowers or veggies? Have a good day.
@xFiacre (12587)
@lindaohio Veggies then more veggies.