How come President Biden couldnt finish many of his sentences?

What's your take on Biden vs. Trump media face off yesterday? I did managed to watch the highlights and from what I saw, I keep wondering if Biden is truly fit to run for the office. He couldn't finish many of his statements but there are areas where he performed better.
@kaylachan (62381)
It's long been speculated, as far back as 2020, that Biden had declining mental status and his cabnet is actually running the country, not him. It's clear, in public addresses his speach is slurred.
@kaylachan (62381)
@ogbenishyna Because they know they can control him and run the country the way they want. Problem is, this will only last another four years (if he wins) or unless he passes on, first. Honestly, there's also been roumour that the idea was to get Haris in the Ovel office. When hillary tried in 2016, Trump won. Now, they have a man with declining health they're banking on.
@kaylachan That's interesting.
I wonder why the democrats have to stick with him.
@porwest (81091)
Because he has dementia. His side won't admit it. But it seems pretty clear.
@akalinus (41536)
I think they know it. When he starts mumbling in the middle of a speech, it is because he forgot what he was saying.
Politicians dont admit they have problems, you are right.
Neither are fit! They both embarrassed themselves, and everyone knows it. It’s sad.
@akalinus (41536)
I don't think either of them intends to leave the race. They are in it to win it.
Trump is just 3 years younger, he may end up like Biden
@akalinus Good luck to them.
It is called "senile dementia", he gets confused and cannot complete the statements he starts.
@ogbenishyna Of course he should, but surely he is also stubborn, as everyone suffering of senile dementia.
@akalinus (41536)
I noticed that too. He and Jill should retire somewhere they can be happy at.
Damn! He should quit politics.
@akalinus (41536)
He has cognitive problems. I don't know if he is senile but he can't seem to finish his sentences. I think he forgets what he was trying to say. It is very sad.
That's quite unfortunate.
@akalinus (41536)
@ogbenishyna He is the leader of the country and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. It is unfortunate to have a president who does not seem to know what is happening.
@akalinus That's sad.
@Deepizzaguy (97762)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
In my opinion it is because being the leader of the free world as well as being a former vice president does take a toll on the mind and body of anyone who serves in public office.
@akalinus (41536)
You are right. They grow old looking overnight because they have the weight of the world on their shoulders.
@Deepizzaguy (97762)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@akalinus That I read about the late John F Kennedy stating the work of being President was tougher than he thought it was.
You are right, Obama got grey hair within 4 years of his first term in office.
@josie_ (9983)
The conservative right would use this as proof Biden is in mental decline while conveniently ignoring Trump's more serious gaffes when he speaks. Biden is more of a day person compare to Trump who is a night owl evident by his late/early morning texting. I'm surprise Biden's team agreed to a night debate (Better for CNN ratings). The results would have been different had it been held at an earlier time. Observe how energetic Biden was on his next campaign rally after the debate.
That's true, Trump also said some dumb stuff too.
• Northampton, England
He congratulated the new UK Preemie Minster Winston Churchill yesterday
@akalinus (41536)
He was one of the great Prime Ministers.
Thats good.
@florelway (23217)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Haven't watch it but it could be age related, we don't know.