Show Us Your High School Senior Photo

I was on my iPhone a minute ago when this photo popped up out of nowhere. It's me. No, really, it is. I was 17 years old and getting ready to start my senior year of high school. It was traditional of our high school to have the seniors do outdoor portraits on the high school front lawn as opposed to the standard no-background portraits that the underclassmen got. I always had long hair growing up. I continued to have long hair until 2014 when I realized that it was no longer thick or full (it really never had been) and looked really straggly and pitiful being long. It was halfway down my back but when I put it into a pony tail it wasn't bushy and there wasn't much to it. It was then that I realized it was time for short hair. Now I have very, very short hair and it suits me well at my age. I can't believe I actually used to look like this. Now let's see your throwback high school senior photo!
• Walnut Creek, California
You look very "grown up"! I don't know if I have any photos from that far back.
@porwest (80618)
Considering the camera was invented in 1839, I am sure you won't find that picture, and I'm sure a T-Rex wouldn't have stood still long enough for the shot anyway.
No can do. Got kicked out in my sophomore year and got my GED as my class finished their Junior year.
@scarred4lyfe If memory serves, you had long hair once upon a time as well.
@kobesbuddy (77137)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@LouAvul No Lorie, just on his legs! lol
I skipped my junior and senior years of high school school and went to college.
You were a really pretty girl, I cannot take the photo from my yearbook since are the moment i have no camera,
@kobesbuddy (77137)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Jay took a picture of my senior picture. Hey, it's relatively clear! Here it is, Lorie:) Sixteen year old, and seventeen at graduation.
@kobesbuddy (77137)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@LouAvul Wherever I went, someone said I looked like Marlo Thomas. I didn't see it!
You look like Audrey Hepburn. Very pretty
@porwest (80618)
Okay. Let me just say, I'd have courted you. Probably would have gotten nowhere. But I'd have courted you. Somewhere in the world a very lucky man won you. Jut saying. As for my high school picture, I am still in contact with the Smithsonian and will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. I honestly cannot find my senior picture. I am sure my mom has it. In the meantime, here's my boot camp picture. Don't you dare laugh at me lady. I warn you.
Very pretty. Nope, you will not see mine. I do not feel like finding one and uploading it. I had long hair, I still do, but I have had it short in the past a time or two. Love the special senior pictures.
@kaylachan (62078)
I don't have one. I took them of course, but I never got the yearbook.
@LeaPea2417 (36997)
• Toccoa, Georgia
You look great in the picture. I would have to hunt for mine among my many photo albums.
You look lovely. I was 17 also when this picture was taken.
You look exactly the same now! You haven't aged a day.
@LouAvul Thanks
• Rockingham, Australia
That's a really lovely photo. Having photos from school at that age wasn't part of our growing up.
@kobesbuddy (77137)
• East Tawas, Michigan
My senior photo is on my other computer, sorry! Your senior picture, you look lovely:)
@LindaOHio (164806)
That's a lovely photo of you. Dig the helmet head of hair and the pearls in my pic. lololol Have a good day.
@LindaOHio (164806)
@LouAvul Thanks. Very typical of the time.
I LOVE your senior photo!
@Beestring (13822)
You looked really pretty.
@psanasangma (6919)
Pretty and lovely photo... I am sure this photo gives nostalgia
@Fleura (29406)
You look lovely! Although your expression does look rather as if you're not quite sure if you want to do this or not