public schools

Tell me what do think of public school. I think some are good, but not all.
@slimfox (900)
i like some..with hubby in the navy my oldest son has been to some good ones ana couple of ones that sux..the one hes in now is great..he has 1 teacher that would go check on him in his other classes to make sure hes doing good..
thanks for your reply
public schools, are more fun than the private ones, u get to make more friends, though the level of education is probably better in the private schools!!!
Sorry, I think private schools are better. Maybe not all. But my daughters go to a private school and they do so much, they love it.They go to many field trips and have many friends, and one of my main thing is that they are safe. When my daughter was in her first year at middle school at a public school the older kids would take her lunch.and say they will beat her up. I think bullying is the worst at public school. the teachers are good they teach well. But the schools did not take care of that issue. thanks for your comment everyone has it in there view.
@lucaspina (372)
• Brazil
well... here in brazil this isn't easy most peoples there are pickpockets on this schools not all, but so much peoples there are, and here the public schools isn't really good i think nobody in the classroom oh its so disgusting!
Sorry to hear that.How does anyone learn when they have to worry all the time. somebody has to fix that. That is not right. You know you hear things like that and think where is the help out there. I wish some one can step in and fix things. Good luck and stay safe
@trancer (244)
there are meny public schools but most of them don`t have sponsors or funds and the teachers are not qualified ... smt like that ... in other cases ... they have good teachers and good students recognised international
thanks for your reply.