do you think this is weird?

they say that when you're pregnant, you crave for certain kinds of food or you experience this intense like or dislike for something or someone. when i was pregnant with my last child,(the only girl in a brood of four), i remember i wanted to look at smooth, hairless, white armpits so much! i'd even buy magazines if the model in the cover has her arms raised or if the underarms are seen and they're smooth and flawless. one friend even commented that when my child is born, her face would look like an armpit!(of course, it didn't) do you think this is weird?
haha that is weird!! my first pregnancy it was limes. then the last one i wanted to smell lemons all the time
smell only? you don't eat or make a drink from them? that's also weird, huh? lol!
@rms2727 (815)
I think this is nothing weird, if you consult the fewer the pregnant females you will find that they all have different obsessions. and all this is pretty natural because there's a lot of hormonal and emotional disturbance at the time of pregnancy
that explains it! that is also why, pregnant women are so unpredictable and prone to mood swings! thanks for the input.
@ChewySpree (1832)
Ha ha, that is funny about armpits. I am 18 weeks pregnant right now and I went through an angry phase where I was mad at most everyone. Luckily I feel much better now. I haven't really craved any particular foods yet, just sweets but I have always had that problem.
when i was pregnant with my second, i was always angry with my husband. i'd pick fights and arguments with him every chance i got. i'd ask him for something, and when he delivers, i refuse it. another wierdness, don't you think?
I don't think its weird - but I think its funny. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child, I've never really had any off the wall cravings for anything other then food. But I've heard that anything is possible. =)
funny, indeed, and embarassing, too. armpits, of all things!
@mbs730 (2151)
Oh I love Mexican food, but when I was pregnant both times that is all I craved!!
you must have gotten tired of eating mexican food after you've given birth, right?
Its weird but that is ok. I could't stand the tought of tacos while pregnant, but when I am not I eat them every week!
ha, ha! the things we eat and do when we're pregnant! but then, again, those are the things i miss most about being pregnant.
@gabs8513 (48712)
I say it is a strange thing lol but then again who can predict Hormones This is the first time I have ever heard of that lol
i guess, i'm the only one with this peculiar craving. lol!
i have heard of women wanting honey chocolates...but armpits? hehe..i dunno..maybe it happens but so i cant say its weird but it definitely is strange.. and ya..a very sweet girl u have
i, myself, found it strange. but i couldn't help it then. i just liked to look at armpits so much! he he. and, yes, my little girl is pretty special!
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
Cute girl :-) Well I guess nothing is really weird for a pregnant woman right!? :-D
you said it! yeah, i can eat eveything i want to eat and never get stomach trouble. oh, i missed being pregnant!