do u have kids? what are the names and how did u come up with there name

my daughter will be 4 in october her name is britany. her dady is hardcore britney spears fan so u can guess how she got her name
@Grrrwork (308)
I have two kids, 1 boy and 1 girl named Michael and Ann, I came up with their first and middle names using middle names from family members.
@browneyes (395)
I named my oldest son Cameron .. that would have been my name if I would have been a boy. My second sons name is Bryce.. I named him after Bryce canyon in utah.. such an awsome place..
@sedel1027 (17851)
My son is names Jakob. His dad named him after Jakob Dylan (Bob Dylan's son). In his family all the boys have a name with a "k" in it so he wanted to carry on the tradition of sorts.
I named my daughter Chloe Kiara. Chloe is from Gree and have meaning of Blooming. Kiara is from Celtic/Gaelic and have meaning of Small, Dark. I should have searched more of the Kiara but my hubby liked the sound and since I chose the first name so I let him decide the middle name. I didnt wanted to give my daughter the names I hear all the time. Chloe is popular name but not that many people have it.