Do you keep track of teh number of discussions you start and posts you make?

@megs85 (3144)
Australia
I do, I have a running daily tally of teh number of discussions I have started and the number of responses I have posted to other peoples discussions. I like to see how the number of posts I make per day affects my earnings.
@kids91911 (4366)
No I just post and answer as I go.
i started this morning after I had been doing your posts for a few minutes. So I was at 3141 now with this post 3148. But i'll go to bed soon. I normally don't bother. But today is my first day back on mylot fully.
yes i keep track of no of responses and discussions i make
@pookie92 (1714)
I don't keep track, but I would be curious as to your stats. Can you post them here so I can see?
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I tried to, but I responded to so many that I lost track. It's somewhere on my profile, but I don't have time in the world to do anything with my daughter keeping me busy and try to reply to my e-mails.
@tanujarneja (2833)
No I dont keep track of the number of discusions I start or the posts I make but I keep watching the dollars I earn.......
@justvenkys (1359)
I think of only how many posts am i making. i dont care about the number of discussion i start.