I just recieved this in mybox...

My Dear, I am Mrs. Sese Seko Mobutu, the wife of Late Sese Seko Mobutu, the Former President of democratic Republic of Congo. Laurent Kabila dethroned my Husband, which force him to take refuge in Nigeria with his entire family until his death. After much deliberation with My Son(Alfonso Mobutu) and our Family Lawyer concerning my Late Husband fund which is saved in a security company in London, He further advice us to look for a foreign partner who will be willing to help us claim the fund. We decided to contact you after looking through your profile. Please for further information do reply me through my Son private email box alfonmobutu1@hotmail.com and alfonsomobu@yahoo.com . Since Alfonso Mobutu is the first Son of my Late Husband he will be dealing with you in regard to this transaction. Please Reply through his email Box so that he can be able a to furnish all the details information in confidential. Thanks waiting to read from you through my Son private email address. Stay Blessed. Mrs. Sese Seko Mobutu. (For The family).
friend i too received this.i don,t think this is something real,but if it is real well all i can say is sorry.