What are the three most important rules in your life?

Mine are: 1. Don't lie - it always comes back to get you in the end. 2. Be Yourself - if people don't like me for who I really am, then they aren't worth having as friends anyway. 3. Don't put off for tomorrow what can be done today. This is the hardest one for me to follow.
@srhelmer (7031)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
1. Don't live in the past, you can't change it so why dwell on it. 2. Don't try to be like other people. You'll never feel their shoes and will always feel inadequate. 3. Don't stress over things you can't change.
Wow! Those are really good rules. I especially like #1. That is another rule I have had to make for myself.
@msqtech (15226)
good ones I think we could merge them all
@lifeis2good (1183)
Mine would have to be Definitely Always Be Honest!!!! - Be & Love Yourself - we aren't here on earth to please anyone!!! And Smile at least 10 Times a Day - at yourself, a friend or even a stranger - We all need more smiles in our lives!!!!
Great rule - the one about smiling!
Thanx so much!!!! I have always realized that by spreading the smiles - it can make u & the other person/people really feel good!!!! Have an Awesome Day!!!!
Thanks you too ::smiling::
@blueman (16513)
though i do not have such rules defined, but i do try not to lie and my self.
@msqtech (15226)
dont lie to yourself or others be trust worthy to yourself and others like yourself first