HI FRIENDS..........

HI FRIENDS AM NEW TO THIS DISCUSSION GROUP COULD U PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO EARN MORE MONEY THROUGH MYLOT...... PLEASE SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH TO EARN MORE MONEY. I BELIEVE THT THIS WEB WILL HELP ME..........
start making friends and respond to their discussions. they will in turn reply to yours too. make sure the posts you make are quality posts. try to avoid posts like, "i agree" "i love doing that". try to contribute something to the discussion. do not start silly discussions like how old are you, or tell me about your bf/ gf. serious posters would not be interested in it, as the discussion will close once you have entered your answer. visit the discussion you had posted on and and add comments and reply to comments, if it contributes something. there are a lot more, but you will learn those on the way... good luck.