Have you ever met an adult who has refused to grow up?

I have someone in my family who seems to not have grown up..their responses to situations still reflect that of a child or someone who is immature.. Do you know anyone who handles life as a child..even though they are an adult?
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
oh yes there are alot of them out there and i am not sure if some of them even want to grow up. What i usually do witht hme if they act like a child - then i treat them like one and they do not like that a whole lot =)
That is quite a good response. I don't know whether this will always work with certain people..I think it may intitiate a chain reaction of worse responses?
@msqtech (15226)
it is by choice I think
@msqtech (15226)
I want to be an adult some day. at 51 it seems that the time will be soon I do think that children seem to have the best understanding of life
@ru88en (2997)
yes and they are my friends who despite know what smoking may bring, they are still smoking. The are adults I consider refusing to grow up. I just hope someday they all quit smoking.