Hate crime

@sedel1027 (17851)
what do you think of the latest hate crime where a pregnant woman was kicked in the belly by her attackers?
@rmuxagirl (7559)
I can't believe someone would do that. I mean people now a days have no consideration for human life, or for each other. I mean what would be going through their minds that would make them even consider attacking a pregnant woman?
@april444 (1341)
Yeah that is preety bad but there is so much evil today. Look at all the husbands and boyfriends kiling their wives/girlfriends and their own unborn baby. Today is just the age of evil. I belive the end times are near its just like the days when Noah sailed on his ark and the wicked were washed away.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I hate crime too. But I can say only it is sad. How can anybody hurt a pregnant woman, or a child.. Oh, yes I know. My exhusband hurted me too, when I was pregnant. It is called evil.
I never heard of that news, where does it came from? Oh well, that only shows that there are really some people who don't care of what their victim would be. They don't have conscience and even still a baby who is not born yet suffers on that attack too. How cruel those criminal was, they must be punished!
@runsgame (2032)
wht a cruel method of crime. i think the attackers does not have man kind. it is pity to note. of course like this many crimes are happenings in this universe.
@lafavorito (2964)
It proves that there are people who do crazy things just because they like it, they do not have respect for life and they should be given a long time in jail. Therapy might help or Anger management classes.
@estherlou (5017)
You know, that is just one of the sickest things I've heard yet. I can't believe how low some human beings can sink and how badly they can treat others without any regard! Just the idea of beating up on a woman is bad enough, but more than one attacker, and on a pregnant woman! Wow...
@Aali311 (6125)
the attackers are not human, how could they..? It's horrible.
@kataztrophy (1838)
It shows how some people have no regard for life.