A Dozen Tips for More Beautiful Nails

@JashleyB (1441)
I just recieved this article in my email and it has really told me things I didn't know. I have seen a lot of people on here making topics about their nails so maybe this will help you too.:) http://www.webmd.com/content/Article/129/117561.htm
@Bunny2 (2102)
Thanks for those tips - however although I heat a healthy diet and try to be good to my nails, they split and break and I have terrible cuticles. the only thing that has worked for me is Dr LeWinn's Revitanail and cuticle oil (any brand). The nail hardener is the only thing that has helped me obtain decent nails- not too long - but pretty :)
@JashleyB (1441)
I know what you mean! I have terrible cuticles too. I will have to try and find some of what you mentioned. I really can't hardly stand it anymore. I don't really want long nails anyway, just nice looking ones. :) Thanks for the response!
@mcbota (2126)
Very good to put practical advices in this website and I hope that if you will find more specific information you will put this here
@JashleyB (1441)
Thanks for the response. I will.
@starr4all (2865)
Thanks for the tips! My nails are always splitting and this may help.
I remember a time when we were encouraged to eat gelatin to help keep our fingernails healthy and strong. I do use the emery boards and realize that they are doing more harm than good. Great site. Thanks for the info.