Can you play basketball?

@ru88en (2997)
I love watching basketball, I know the playing rules but I don't know how to play it well. How about you?
@kataztrophy (1838)
I like playing basketball, but I do not like being restricted too much by rules. I like to play street ball, no blood no foul.
@ru88en (2997)
You are some kind of a player. Good luck
@gbspew (455)
• Bulgaria
Are you joking? It's all about practicing. Play with friends and maybe you'll become the next Michael Jordan :)
@ru88en (2997)
I don't want to act like a robot on the court. I find myself too slow for them. Anyway, I enjoy watching.
@anjuscor (1266)
I love to do play. I have played Basket ball in my dream only once.LOL. Would love to learn, but i have never got an opportunity to try. I had played kabaddi, volley ball, throw ball, kho kho all sports. But not basket ball and football. Do not even know anything about rules.
I like playing it anywhere. In the gym or on the streets. Basketball is a game of fundamentals, and practice makes perfect. I'm better than most people. 5'9 235lbs speed can take you a long way.