Which motorcycles have you owned and now really miss?

Cat Loves Motorcycles - This is a picture of one of our cats sitting on a Suzuki RM250 that we used to own.
@katprice (807)
We had a Suzuki RM250 that was sweet! We ended up selling it to my brother-in-law and I think he wiped out on it. I wiped out on it once too, but not bad. Got stuck in mud and tipped over. I really miss that bike.
@soldenski (2504)
Son - on quad
We have a 2006 Harley-Davidson, Honda dirt bike, Kawasaki Quad, Honda 50 dirt bike. Two are my son's and the other two are my husband. None are mine.
@katprice (807)
Have there been any bikes that your family has owned previously, sold, and now wish you hadn't sold them?
@soldenski (2504)
Yes, a 2001 Harley Davidson Sportster.
@suedarr (2382)
My ex-husband owned a Honda 750 before. However, I have never owned one. I think they are fun, but I prefer cars.
@katprice (807)
Yes, I'm partial to four wheels on the ground as well. It took me a long time just to get back on a bicycle after I crashed and knocked out my front teeth when I was 8.