A depressed wife (a friend of mine) in Maryland

@utsadetti (4589)
I have a friend form my country (indonesia). Four years ago she came to study in Maryland. After one year studying, she got acquintance with a young handsome guy from DC. After a couple of months, they decided to get married, because my friend didn't want to live together without marriage. Because she loved him very much, she was willing to convert religion, to follow him. But after 2 years of their marriage, my friend started realize that she had a problem with the extreme differences in terms of small things, like the food, the drink, how to maintain house, how to behave when the friends come, etc. When once she lost temper, she got mad at him. Surprisingly, he was yelling at her too! Then she realized that he didn't love her anymore. She kept silent and silent. Never talk to him, just kept her in her bedroom. While her husband starting having affair outside, and went home very late at night. Now, she doesn't want to continue studying, doesn't want to go back home to my country. Depressed and hopeless. What can I do to advice or to help her?
@lucy02 (5017)
That is a terrible situation. First though she has to help herself. Can you call her? Maybe you could go get her and let her stay with you for a few days and get her out of the house. It might help her get a new perspective on things.
@utsadetti (4589)
That's not possible, because i am just travelling around. I don't stay in US. I must be back soon to my country. Maybe i should tell her family there.
@lucy02 (5017)
That would be a good idea, I think.
@utsadetti (4589)
Yeah, the only problem is how to bring her back to my country if the situation get worse.
@lovein (345)
If I take bath in one day, I can not take bath in another day. ?? I have taken food in one day, I can not take food in another day?? If your friend will not marry any one, the she will say me "truth". If your friend will marry some one, she will say me "false" Thanks
@utsadetti (4589)
what do you mean by this response?
@anup12 (4180)
Very sad situation really but you must consult a doctor about the problem and he should be able to give a good suggestion of what to do next
@utsadetti (4589)
Yeah, i've called her. but she didn't say even a word.
@Kylalynn (1773)
• South Africa
What a sad situation. Can you take her to the doctor, he will know best what to do. Take care.
@utsadetti (4589)
I will take her to the doctor, but she is in maryland, and i am in Pennsylvania. I called her husband to take care of her. But i don't know the progress until now.