enough is enough

@TerryZ (22083)
I am starting to get annoyed with some of you. If you need a job on the interent go look for one, and stop please stop asking us. It is awaste of space and time. Thankyou
actually i think you've a point there...there's so much discussions about this already...if they were to utilise the search option, they will see many links the members has put up there for them...they dont really have to start a new discussions....
@TerryZ (22083)
Thankyou its just everyother post Im seeing how you can make some quick money.And its all just scams. I should just let them find out for themselves. We learn from our mistakes.
@gabs8513 (48712)
And I totally agree with this as I am seeing more and more on that Discussion They should go to the Discussions that have already applied to this and they will find it all there instead of starting more Discussions about it all the time
Freedom of Speech - Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech, man, you've got to deal with it. If you don't want to read a post, just ignore it. What are you doing on Mylot if it's not to make money? Are you here for the discussions, b/c this one isn't very nice.
Freedom of speech works both ways. He's entitled to make his post complaining about people looking to make money with no effort. And sometimes it can be hard to ignore posts when every single discussion on the 'new discussions' page is essentially the exact same thing. Not saying I agree, just saying he has his own opinion and is welcome to voice it here.
@TerryZ (22083)
Like you have never vented here. Oh thats right I forgot your perfect. So please except my apologies.
@cherhost (1073)
Wow Miss TerryZ... you must really be annoyed with it. I know what you are saying. There really is nothing out there... I think the only was people are going to get a real job is by going out there and getting daycare!
@TerryZ (22083)
That was a couple of days ago,no longer care about it.It is what it is, I cant do anything about it. Silly me I thought this was about discussions I guess its not its about which site can I make the money on.
so you are either waiting for someone to come in and agree with you or the folks at mylot to take notice and put a stop to it? which is it? people help people here...there is nothing you can do about it...
It's just someone venting. I vent about stupid posts and spammers all the time - I don't expect anything to be done about it, I just want to get it off of my chest.