What do u call ur dad!!

What do u call ur dad!! what do u call him.... 1)DAD 2)PAPA 3)DADDY 4)PITAJI 5)ABBA 6)SIR(Some Cases)
i use 'baba' call him. its word in Marathi. what do u call him?? reply. Regards, Abhi
A sad Dads poem... This is a beautiful poem. There is an appeal from a Zimbabwean couple at the bottom of message, not asking for anything more than that you hand the poem on. The husband wrote the poem. TO MY CHILD Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying. Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is. Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry and pick you up and take you to the park to play. Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together. Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles. Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by. Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concern ed. Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them. Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys. Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you. Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry. Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars. Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favourite TV shows. Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me th
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
dad
sometimes daddy o or papa bear
@kyran_12 (645)
i call him dad and sometimes daddy .
@sierdij (853)
I call my father papa.My daughter call her father daddy.My mom call her father Papang.
@ru88en (2997)
I call my father papa and my son call my daddy.
@jaisalpk (224)
UPPA. I'm a keralite nad i use malayalam. In malayalam we, muslims call our dad as UPPA, means dad. Hindus use the word "ACHHAN" and christians use the word " APPAN".. Too many words for small place. Isn't this an amazing fact??