Your most embarresing moment

@andralas (643)
Share the details...........if you dare
@Trixy99 (194)
Ok I will. It isnt really that embarrassing I just felt really stupid afterwards. It wasnt anything like a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction or anything, My boyfriend took me out to a nice restaurant. I was very young and I had never been to this fancy of a place. I was used to fast food or corner diner type places. So anyways when the waitress asked if I wanted soup or a salad I thought what she asked was if I wanted a SuperSalad. Duh. So I kept saying yes please. She asked about 5 times before my boyfriend said "Do you want a salad or soup?" OMG I just wanted to crawl under the table and die. I was so sick I couldnt even enjoy my nice meal. So tell us yours now
@andralas (643)
I was in highschool hanging with friends and this guy I had a crush on. Keep in mind we both had white pants on. Anyways we were drinking. I got drunk to much so we got ready to leave. It was few extra people who needed a ride so we had to lap up. I got the pleasure of sitting on his lap. We get to my house I get up and I had started my period...it was all in his lap and the back of my pants......
@Trixy99 (194)
OMG It was probably a good thing you were drunk eh? Oh wow
@Trixy99 (194)
Oh I had another one too I just remembered. My dad had just been sent to the hospital with a really bad stroke. I needed to get out of the house so I took my huge Pitbull for a walk. Down the road about a mile from my house is the home of my elementary school sub. teacher who was married to the ambulance attendant that took my dad to the hospital. So Mrs. M saw me coming and stopped me to ask me how my dad was and as we were talking my dog lifted his leg and p*ssed on her leg. OMG that just about did me in.
@mryazali (286)
i was talking soo fast tat i split on my teachers face..hehehe