do u miss ur teenage?

do u miss ur teenage? - do u miss ur teenage?
From thirteen to nineteen,these seven years of life are sometimes good,sometimes bad,We all are not too mature to handle our lives well at this age..And yes we can never forget those strict teachers of our schools who used to punish used to punish us for nothing....hehe..Those fights which we had with our buddies and then again mixed with them for such little little mistakes....And at this teenage it was the first time when we fall in love with someone and we were to shy to go on our first date....:) It was Fun! We love to have fun and we are not aware of the practical life which we have to face after the age of twenty. We all miss our school,school-friends,our college and the fun we used to do when we were too young... So i made this forum to discuss about the fact of our lives which is called TEENAGE!PLEASE USE ENGLISH...
@balabrahmam (1074)
Yes i miss lot of my teenage in that age i am innosent i did know any thing you did not belive that even after inter only i got friends at that time i did not have any friends i missed lot of my teenage
@achyuta (2851)
Yes, those were awesome days. We did not have to take care of oourselves let alone others. All these thigns we have to do now. We were taken care of those days. It was great fun!
@tanujarneja (2831)
I do.....
@madanlohar (1162)
ya i mis a lot. We do a lots of fun u buck the school and go for swimming, treaking. Plying till it darks at school grounds, Participate in annual function like soprts gathering etc, Smoke in no mens place, read sexy books, write love latters read in lonely, i know i was very noughty but today i m a succesful man i enjoy my life fully i just cant fgt those days when i rember that day i get very upset today also i can do that thing but now i can tdo bcoz of my status. those days r very great days of mu life