College Cure

Two men sank into adjacent train seats after a long day in the city. One asked the other, "Your son go back to college yet?" "Two days ago." "Mine's a senior this year, so it's almost over. In May, he'll be an engineer. What's your boy going to be when he gets out of college?" "At the rate he's going, I'd say he'll be about thirty." "No, I mean what's he taking in college?" "He's taking every penny I make." "Doesn't he burn the midnight oil enough?" "He doesn't get in early enough to burn the midnight oil." "Well, has sending him to college done anything at all?" "Sure has! It's totally cured his mother of bragging about him."
@rash219 (808)
hahahahahahaha alll i can do is laugh ma head off with ur post and th 1st comment...really funy...:D
heres one i made up when i was in 5th grade... in days of old and knights were bold and toilets were not invented they would step off the road and dump there load and come out very contented
Ha ha Ha
@melody1011 (1664)
Cool joke.... . my first laugh for today.
@ricky1209 (1676)
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden. Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles. Girl: Well that is because we aren't married yet.
lol, read this one and laugh a loud A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. The farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here, and I bet you didn't even notice!" The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back next week." The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts - although still silent - stink terribly." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing..."
that was so true i have a friend just like that. goes to college but no major been going to college for over ten years. i think his parents sent him off to get rid of him.lol!