Did you know....

question Mark - question mark
@wildguy2 (1349)
In this post I would like members to put the ending to the question of Did You Know...it can be a usefull bit of information, or make it funny if you wish. -------------------------------------------------------------- Example: Did you know Dolly Partons Boobs are Fake.... Did you know that the world is round.. Did you know that the population of China is 1,306,313,812 Think you can add to this...give it a try. Be creative, or knowledgable.
@jcvelina (1256)
Did you know that Fritz the Cat was the first X-rated animated feature? that France was the first country to adopt the 35-hour workweek? that William Lee was U.S. President George Washington's personal servant, and the only one of his slaves freed by Washington in his will? that Recess (or playtime) in schools teaches children the importance of social skills and physical education? that the Ritz Hotel in London was the first hotel to offer a private bathroom for every guest room?
@wildguy2 (1349)
WOW.. some great information thank you for sharing...
Fritz the Cat - Fritz the Cat
My fiance loves Fritz the Cat! I thought it was a great cartoon also! Year of release: 1972 I didn't realize it was that old! It was directed by Ralph Bakshi who's done a lot of other movies (directing) also. New trivia question: What popular cartoon also with a cat in it did Ralph Bakshi have a part of?
@missyd79 (3438)
did you that There are approximately ten million bricks in the Empire State Building.
@wildguy2 (1349)
I wonder if someone actually counted them...could you imagine...lol
@missyd79 (3438)
did you know that "Weird" Al Yankovic received a Bachelor's degree in Architecture in 1981. He also served as valedictorian of his high school at age 16.
@wildguy2 (1349)
Who'd of known that of all people weird al would be that briliant...lol great information, I am learning lots of interesting stuff today. Thank you
@missyd79 (3438)
did you know that The man that invented the Eveready battery gave away the company so that he could play with his model trains?
@wildguy2 (1349)
I wonder if that fellow is kicking himself for giving away that company.
@Miranda (728)
• South Africa
running after prey - cheetah running after pray!
Did you know in 1974 a running cheetah has been timed with a stopwatch and a speed of 114km/h was recorded. One could probably accept that the average cheetah in its prime could reach 90km/h or slightly more.
@wildguy2 (1349)
Imagine trying to outrun that little kitty....they are such a beautifull animal, I would love to have one as a pet.
@giova74 (333)
Compliments for your post...is very nice! :)
@wildguy2 (1349)
Thank you good rsponse....