Need tips for a 4 1/2 yr old. Still having potty accidents at night. please

any advice, I'd appreciate. thanks
Is it a boy? They take longer. That isn't really bad at that age. Just make sure the child doesn't have drinks near bed time, and perhaps reward when he has a dry bed. Never scold him when there is an acident. Also, make sure the room is not too cold.
Unfortunately the girls room is the coldest in the house. I'll have to mention that to my hubby since you said that. But I do make sure they have plenty of blankets! As it is, she is sick today. I will try rewarding her, and do a reward chart. I always say I'm going to but then I don't do it. Thanks for your help, we are trying to cut down on the liquids at night. She is having fewer accidents, so that is a positive.
@loved1 (5336)
This really is not an unusual occurance, especially for boys. Have you thought of putting her to bed with a pull up on over her underwear? This way if she does not have an accident you can use the pull up again. I would make sure you are not giving her any liquids after 6:00PM and no caffeine as this may increase the need to urinate. Take her potty right before bed and don't get angry. We still have accidents at my house too and my daughter is 5 1/2.
no liquids after 6? That is kind of hard, esp since she's not that much a drinker, but I will try it. As far as the pull up advice, we tried it...she wanted to wear pull ups all the time, and was changing them when she didn't need to ,and etc....it was also very expensive because she'd throw them out and what not......