Do you often write diary?

China
Do you often write diary?When i was a child,i wrote diary for some days,there were a lot of sad things.Now I don't like to do it.and you?
I want to write a diary...I've written one for 7 days straight max and then I found it was boring. If you liked my post, press the "+" button to the right of this post. Thanks!
Than for your reply!
@kawillow74 (1417)
I use to all the time to reduce stress and I think it really did help out. And then when it got full i would burn it because those where my feeling's at the time they changed over time.
I didn't burn it.I'd like remembering those times.
@wm69love88 (3466)
diary - diary
i remebered i had wrote the first diary at middle school,i wrote my happiness and sadness,now i haven't any time to write diary.but i missed that time.
@cr1st1nel (3567)
When i was a little children i had the great idea of keeping an electronic diary on the computer. Every day i posted in it my feelings, the thing that happened special things that i passed. But one day sadly for me i called a friend and don't know whit which occasion he erased my beloved journal. Good luck!
I think if you write down your daily happenings and reflections, and after a couple of weeks, go back and read them, you will realize how interesting your life or mind can really be. Give yourself a specific thing/thought you have to write at the bottom (or top) of each entry. You could do something lighthearted and kind of quirky or something serious. Answer the same question everyday for an entire year, and never use the same answer twice. You will have 365 answers to the same question, because your answers will change with each day. Here are some examples of the types questions I am reffering to: - Today I am most thankful for_______. (Tell yourself you will NEVER write the same thing more than once-- so once you use up family members, friends, etc...you will find other, less obvious things you are thankful for ("the tree that blows in the wind and waves bye to me everyday", or "the heat in your house", or "fresh water", or "the table I can prop my feet on", or "mint flavored gum") -I smiled today when________. -One thing I noticed and appreciated for the first time today was_______ -Today, I learned__________ (That will make sure you make it a point to learn something new each day...whether it is something you are interested in , trivia, or something you have always wanted to know, you will have to find something.... and eventually you will learn some really cool stuff.... atleast 365 new cool things) Just some ideas....I think it would make the journal really interesting to look back on, cause your answers will depend on your mood...and you will remember the feeling you had when you wrote it.
ya even for me, i used to write when i was small & not now