Do you have a car?

Car show - Car show
China
I bought my first in Jun. this year. When did you buy your first car? What's the main factor for you to decide which to buy: the cost, the function, the security or the outlook design ... ??? I will consider the cost first, then the security.
@serenetee (380)
Congratulations on buying your first car! I'll look for durability and the cost. Currently it's a Toyota. What's yours? I am just curious if you know anything about made-in-China cars, namely, chery and geeli. Wonder how reliable are they? Can shed some light?
peugeot307 - peugeot307
thanks for your respons. In fact Chinese car isn't my current choice, mainly because it quality is not as good as foreigners. Another, japanese cars don't have a reputable image in china, so it's also not my choice(but some Us firends told me that Japanese cars occupied big market share there). So I bought a Peugeot307 as my first car. It so good.:)
@sierdij (853)
abstract - abstract
My parents have a car,a Honda Civic.I love its color red.
thanks for share info ~~
@19582786 (46)
I have not bought the car! ! But I must buy the car,first must consider also is the expense question, next is the car security and the environmental protection! !
no i don't.
@milestone (787)
Well I dont have one yet. But i am surely planning for one by this new year. Well I have already decided which tracks are to be played in my new car. Even i will consider the cost and then the performance and then the looks. Thanks