METHAMPHETAMINE: THE DRUG FROM HELL

By JJ
@myklj999 (33416)
Olney, Illinois
Do you know anyone who uses Meth? Has it affected your life? Do you know anyone who has escaped after being hooked on it? Please share all your thoughts and experiences here. I am a recovering addict, and would like to hear stories from other people, whether they are users or have known people who use. This is one of our countries biggest problems at the moment. Do you have any answers or solutions to the Meth problem?
I use it but for my patients. I am a doctor. I have not abused it and wouldnt like any of u to do so.
@MiiiMii (50)
• France
I will never use that ! and if i know a person who use this product, i will knock him !
I must admit im glad I came upon this topic , i had responded in another topic that i recently found out that some family members were on this as well as coke , us being the family "goodiy goody's" I found out a month ago and im still shocked , i mean i knew they did pot but figgered that was their life and all ya know and im still in shock to find out that they are doing that stuff... One thing was intresting in your topic ya said that cooking the stuff was just as addictive as smoking it ?? what does that mean ? that is my big fear that we will be on the news one day cause they will have blown this place sky high cause they were making it :( , i say that cause we live only about 100 yrds from them and im kinda glad they dont talk to me and i do know that even with all the fighting i did notice that they stopped coming out of their house and being a night owl myself im usually up till around 1 at least but i have kids so i make my self go to bed by at least 1 am ya know , well there was this time that i needed to go to the hosp for my own health issues and we didnt get back till about 3 am and we drove by their house and they were STILL up and this was a school night and i know good and well our kids get on the bus at the same time ( 6 am) so i was like what are they still doing up ya know ?? I have told the proper ppl since they do have kids and i know they use it in the house ( since they dont go outside ) and they also have been dealing with CPS for about 5 yrs but with everything they have done they have always talked their way out of things , i just really worry about the effect that this is having on their kids , health wise ya know , is there any advise you can give us to help deal with this , they dont talk to us but our kids rode the same bus even tho they dont even talk etc but is there any health risk for MY kids being so close to them ?? ~M~
@myklj999 (33416)
• Olney, Illinois
There aren't any health risks to your children that I know of just from being around their children. The danger is to the children of the people messing with the stuff; all of the chemicals involved are toxic at low levels.
@my2luvs (158)
I did coke for about 2 years. I had to completely cut off all ties with the people that were in my life at that time. I also moved away and just tried to keep my mind busy. I havent touched the stuff since. That was 8 years ago. You can do it too.
• Egypt
no