Should People Fight Pets?

I think it's wrong for people to make animals fight each other. Dogs have been trained to kill other dogs. What do you think?
@remaster74 (4065)
• Greece
It's one of human's worst qualities. I don't think any one would like to have someone their children doing the same. I mean I don't think anyone would like for example me having their children as my fighting dogs. I strongly believe that animals have rights. And I do think their rights have to be stronger than ours because they are really unprotected in front of us. I want these people that use animals in any way to be punished.
@angelia (136)
it just makes me sick to see someone train their animal to fight and most of the time its done for money.. animals are made to love not fight...if you ever see anything going on where animals are fightin tell someone...
@Deja88 (113)
I think its wrong too. Cruelty to animals basically...I dated a guy once that fought chickens. I hated it. I don't see how people can be so mean to animals. I mean some animals have instinct to kill and thats bad enough, but training them? That only makes it worse.