Jewellery

@sunsham68 (1378)
Do you love it, or is it functional? Are you an obsessive buyer or do you only buy what is absolutely necessary? And..what's your favorite piece? I waited 15 years to find one special earring and now its mine and I love it!
@ossie16d (11826)
I don't wear a lot of jewellery but what I have is very special to me, because all of it has been given to me by either my husband or son. I always wear my wedding and eternity rings, which never come off, plus my watch. Also have earrings and bracelets which I wear when I go out but that is all.
@sunsham68 (1378)
only one response?? I would have thought jewellery would be a hot topic! Thanks anyway...
@ossie16d (11826)
Sometimes I think that good topics just get lost amongst all the others and this is more so if there is a controversial subject that people feel strongly about. Anyway by you responding now, it might be revived and a few more responses will come in. :)