How do you guys take breaks from mylot?

For me its breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oh, don't forget to include bathroom breaks. Also important taks for the house like grocery shopping.
@mfrancq (1808)
when my eight month old wakes up from his naps, that is my break time from mylot. I spend this time feeding and playing with my son. It is a nice break, I spend time with family and am able to refocus so my mind is ready to think again once I get back on!
@krizz420 (4387)
I take smoke breaks or go for drives or bathroom breaks.
@serenetee (380)
On the contrary, I take break from my daily routine to go to mylot. There are so many things to do each day, endless household chores, prepare meals for family, mark their assessments, keep them entertain, do grocery shopping...so it's really a nice break to sit down for a while and have some discussions with mylot members.
@aprilsue00 (1992)
I rarely even get the chance to log on to mylot. I would like to be on here more but I do have other priorities. I do make it a point to be on here enough to make the minimum payout every month though.