what do you think about my great hero?

Andorra
what is u favorite song? i love symphony N9 but MOONLIGHT SONATA is the best ever... tell me.. Gustavo
I'm actually not a big fan of #9, but I like #3 a lot. I actually like a lot of his later piano works. I think the work he created after 1803 were the best, which was amazing as he was really beginning to lose his hearing after that.
• Andorra
very nice... #3 is excellent, i listen usually when i go to my work, in the bus.. hehe
@flor1n (235)
i like linkin park whit the song crawling i think he is the best
• Andorra
very cool~ i like it too.
@Jemina (5779)
I like Beethoven's composition especially for orchestra. Last year I got to sing (with the choir and orchestra) his Choral Fantasia and it's just magnificent, splendid, majestic. This year my conductor is planning to include your symphony No. 9. And I'm very excited. I have been wishing and dreaming it all my life and now it's coming to reality. If you want to watch us perform, visit Bangkok on the first week of December. :-D
@yueliu (1623)
yes I like moonlight very much, especially the 3rd part.I am keen in his piano work.