Have You Had Banana Fosters

Banana Fosters - Dish of banana foster
@wmg2006 (5383)
I was served this dish today at a Christmas dinner and it was the best thing I have ever eaten! I love banana pudding and most anything banana. I had heard of banana fosters, but never tried it. I think it is now my favorite banana dessert.
@greengal (4286)
The pic had me wanting to try some!! I haven't heard of banana fosters, maybe I should see where I can find it and try some. I too like banana desserts. Do u know how to make these Fosters? If you do, please share the recipe.
@greengal (4286)
Hey thanks..will try it!:)
@Moochele (60)
It is bananas foster and yes I have had it. I LOVE the taste and plan to have it more often. I had seen it prepared on many cooking shows, but had never tried it until recently. It always looke delicious and it was.
@wmg2006 (5383)
Yes I agree it is very good.
the photo looked so delicious! i love anything banana too!! and i love banana cake, though i've never heard of banana fosters!
@wmg2006 (5383)
Yes I lOVE banana nut bread, banana pudding and now this which I just found out is bananas foster.
@katprice (807)
I thought the correct way to pronounce this was Bananas Foster? I don't recall if I have ever tried this dish or not, but it sounds pretty good. Banana is not my favorite, but I enjoy banana bread and banana splits.
@wmg2006 (5383)
You may be right, I just went by what our hostess said. It is good and I was told you can substitute the fruit for any other fruit you like but if you do then you need to change the liquer to that same taste. They used banana liqueur in this, if you change to cherries foster then change to cherry liqueur.