Shoul smoking be banned?

@alexiuss (377)
Romania
Well, i think it should be banned, at least in public places. i for one am not a smoker, and i hate it when someone next to me lights up a cigarette and all the smoke comes in my face. smokers should have special places where to smoke, away from non smokers. At least that's my view. What do you think?
@myrcea14 (159)
It should be banned because smoking affects us, the ones who don't smoke, too. And we shouldn't get sick because of others.
@alexiuss (377)
Thanks for you answer i totally agree with it.
@bogdanel (1208)
Smoking in public places is already banned in some countrys but the cops doesn't make theyr job done at time. They close the eyes when they see a smoker on street and let him pass without a punush:) And I agree with you.. it MUST be banned. "Anti Smoking sampain!"
@alexiuss (377)
this happens in my country too. smoking is "banned" but nobody punishes those who smoke in public places... so i think that until the law enforcment officers do their jobs right, smoking will still be a problem. thanks for your answer.
@zee579 (434)
• Pakistan
i think it should be banned becasue it really damages non smoking persons and places should be allocated for smokers. From a research study, smoking is more bad for those people who don't smoke in amnner they have to bear the smoke
I am a smoker but, I still believe there should be a ban. Although I choose to smoke I have to respect others and not inflict my smoke on them. The same as anything else. There is going to be a public ban in England soon. I am sure us smokers will cope. Even as a smoker I tend to sit in the non smoking areas of a restaurant as I hate other peoples smoke. Smokers are getting used to standing outside buildings to get their quick fix while at work, so I supppose we will just have to keep nipping out of the pubs now as well.
@lilaclady (28236)
I don't think smoking should be banned altogether, I am not a smoker but I believe people should be allowed to smoke if they want to,...Freedom of Choice.
@abhiroop85 (2828)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
a big yes to answer this question.smoking should be banned as it is harmful and really pissing for the non smokers in public places
@puma_nz (1001)
• New Zealand
Smoking IS banned here in New Zealand in Public places and we do have our own little smoking area where non smokers dont go.. Its cool for both Non and Smokers cos we dont get in each others way!!